Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forget about it at all I think. And this dongle is the same of TB, what work on BDR is still on BDR.

Dongle time, history will not repeat. Just cheaper clones.

Yes, it's 'software piracy', as in, that it enables you to play games. But it's not a scam. If you want to get on a high horse, the original developers are stealing some potential revenue from the original copyright holders of the games this enables to play.

They are just pirating from the pirates. I agree that it might be better to wait, than to get these dongles. But it's not a scam, in the strictest sense of the word, since it allows you to do what it promises.

It's online on the same online store for TB, price? 49.99$ (Wonder why is not anymore 40$)

While we don't get into store crap in this section, here I am seeing JB-King for $49.99 and TB for $57.98 at the same place... so it may vary depending on the shop. In any case, better to spend $0 and just wait a bit longer for a non-dongle method I say.

Yep, cheaper, over all. Hehe, 0 is a great price

so this one doesn't allow you to play from hd , but only from BD backup right? like the original first software version of TB

This dongle works exactly like TB. Bdr and HDD support. Every TB update is compatible, and same game list. Chinese english google translator sucks, i admit. They didn't notice it, on their website seems.
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 12-19-2011 at 01:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    While we don't get into store crap in this section, here I am seeing JB-King for $49.99 and TB for $57.98 at the same place... so it may vary depending on the shop. In any case, better to spend $0 and just wait a bit longer for a non-dongle method I say.
    Like russel peters said..

* ... Zero..its BEAUTIFUL!! take it and go..!! Sniff *
    reference video!

Russell Peters, hahahahaa

Hmmm... so the dongle use TB Update 2.3... will it be compatible with TB next update (clone)?

I heard some rumor saying that TB next update only for TB Dongle and other clones will never apply the update, I guess it just a bluff because the competition is already begin, starting with price... Lol.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast