Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogo View Post
    Look on the Cobra Page: "Our device has an advanced integrated Actel encryption engine to prevent device cloning. We also have several other hidden features which will prevent others from cloning our device."
    Heh, that's just marketing lingo though.. what it really means is until Max Louarn gets a worthwhile offer for the Cobra code the TB code is more profitable to sell to cloners at the moment.

I really don't see Cobra demand rising to that degree unless it can run 3.6+ PS3 backups like TB, as cloners know their market well and won't shell out big bucks for anything less.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's nice to see the first TrueBlue clone, I was waiting for a free solution but a one wich will be 10$ cheaper is good too.

Maybe in 2012 we will see a full software solution.

The big question still here ?? they clone the dongle, the CFW but they didn't clone the jealbreak ??!! How could TrueBlue decrypt those 3.6+/3.7+ eboots ?? have they the keys to do that ??

It's possible to see the future games/eboots crypted with a different method with a new TrueBlue update 2.4 or higher which allow to play those games on the TrueBlue but not n the clone.

In all cases, this is a very good news, thank you PS3News guys, you're awesome !

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can someone please clarify..

With this dongle can we get these new backups/games to play from HDD or external? without having to burn a Blu-Ray Disc?

I hope this gets decrypted and so we can get a new CFW with the ability to run 3.60+ games

OMFG!! People need to freaking stop making these!!! >.> They're making you pay money just for the dongle. All the games can run perfectly fine without it.

There's a special DRM placed in the dongle that when the EBOOT fix runs it checks for the DRM to begin to run. All they're doing is scamming.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernaner28 View Post
    I hope this gets decrypted and so we can get a new CFW with the ability to run 3.60+ games
    I drink to that. But as it looks, its just TB sold clone rights to highest bidder. We'll see.

the reverse engineering and CFW with this decrypt so close or also use it on old 3.41 dongles i have two PS3 USB Jailbreak in my drawer.

I guess history has repeated itself like the boss mentioned here (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post401193).

Quote Originally Posted by Foo View Post
    OMFG!! People need to freaking stop making these!!! >.> They're making you pay money just for the dongle. All the games can run perfectly fine without it.

There's a special DRM placed in the dongle that when the EBOOT fix runs it checks for the DRM to begin to run. All they're doing is scamming.
    It would be a scam if they would promise something which they will not deliver. True, that with a modification of the true-blue FW, the games should run without this dongle, but in the end, it's their way to be able to sell something.

Dude, its a scam. these people are the worst kind of pirates (other than like sea pirates n crap). They are stealing dev eboots, making fixes, then encrypting them with there own drm so we have to pay to play our games. the scene needs to focus on cracking their drm. that seems to be the only feasible way to get some 3.60+ game fixes, since no one is gonna dump lvl 0 anytime soon.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News