Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the video link shakebaby and +Rep, I have now embedded it below and in the main article as well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Damn! Just as I just received my "genuine" true blue dongle yesterday. Well, whats done is done. Enjoying all my backups that I could not play before. Sykrim baby..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This dongle is just a good news, so more dongles could arrive us, cheaper, till to get the payload included directly into cfw or via homemade dongle, the scene, just as last year, hehehe ...

spunkybunny, Math hasn't been the only person to reverse the previous PS Jailbreak, but one of developers included in a team. Unfortunately, none of those developers seems really interested in the true blue payload reversing.

Probably this clone (and others if they'll arrive) can give the developers more chances an more reasons to reverse the payload.
    Last edited by Ezio; 12-18-2011 at 07:53 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    uh and don't forget this dongle worst thing happen for scene. all eboots cracked by tb team how do you think they release new eboots for new games if cheaper clone devices attack their market.
    Last edited by zohahahaha; 12-18-2011 at 08:48 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

A mainland china product, Hmmmmm maybe they remodel p3go? just like they remodel jb2?...

Quote Originally Posted by zohahahaha View Post
    all eboots cracked by tb team how do you think they release new eboots for new games if cheaper clone devices attack their market.
    Just like with PSJailBreak and PSDowngrade, it was them who resold the code to the cloners to further profit while they still could prior to the PSGroove and PSGrade free scene releases.

That said, if they want to keep up their TB 'marketing scheme' the releases won't stop (although the EBOOTs only contain useless DRM anyway, nothing more as stated HERE by the homebrew PS3 Devs).

Keep in mind the Paradox EBOOT files are only needed if the TB (or clone) dongle is used, as more PS3 developments take place none of this BS will even be necessary since the DRM is just to check for the presence of the dongle

Quote Originally Posted by zohahahaha View Post
    uh and don't forget this dongle worst thing happen for scene. all eboots cracked by tb team how do you think they release new eboots for new games if cheaper clone devices attack their market.
    Come on, it was expected the competition would be arrived ...

they could at least change the CFW name from True Blue to *JB-King*? lolz

anyway it still nice to see someone is cloning others even if its true what PS3News said. why they didin't do that with Cobra is beyond me.

Yep, cloners just dump a load of cash for the code from the original team and then start peddling their dongle clones... they usually can't code themselves or as you said they would change things from True Blue to JB-King etc.

I remember when the E3 guys mailed us whining about having to pay big bucks for the downgrade code, funny stuff indeed

Quote Originally Posted by mod632 View Post
    they could at least change the CFW name from True Blue to *JB-King*? lolz

anyway it still nice to see someone is cloning others even if its true what PS3News said. why they didin't do that with Cobra is beyond me.
    Look on the Cobra Page: "Our device has an advanced integrated Actel encryption engine to prevent device cloning. We also have several other hidden features which will prevent others from cloning our device."

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News