Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links

The Fight

Sponsored Links
    Well i'm not able to start The Fight Lights Out either.. after the move screen its just black.

i was using:

the fight lights out PAL running from external
    hermes 4b (ti84+)
    open manager 2.1H L1 patch enabled
    Last edited by wesjumper; 11-04-2010 at 02:24 PM

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Why do some people get black screens and freezing on non-working games? I always just get kicked back to the XMB. No freezing or anything.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah i got the black screen as well from the external... copying now to internal...

the place i got the game says it's confirmed working and i've read others getting it to work, i'll update later if i can get this one to work properly!

I've tried from internal already. Boots me back to the XMB.

i'm going to buy a second move controller right now and see if that really makes a difference... Second controller made no difference. Another thing i just noticed about this game during startup...

It doesnt even get to the point where MOVE capatible games asks for the move controller and eye camera if not connected... I disconnected the Move Controller and camera and it didn't even get to the screen before mentioned.

i'd try different Eboot... but i think if its not an eboot from an Move Capatible game... It might not work... I think i'm gonna try Eyepet eboot in this game folder... I'll report back.

Eyepet Eu Eboot is a no go as well...
    Last edited by mikerock98; 11-04-2010 at 05:35 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wink

We have the dumps we need. There is no point in exploiting every hole found thus far as there are valid workarounds for almost every game. Some of us don't want to delay the release of games such as Gran Turismo any further. So we just wait, lurking in the shadows, to rain on Sony's parade once more. Patience, newer firmwares will be broken soon...

*Still bitter at Sony's decision to continually remove features from the system over time*

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jarvis View Post
    We have the dumps we need. There is no point in exploiting every hole found thus far as there are valid workarounds for almost every game. Some of us don't want to delay the release of games such as Gran Turismo any further. So we just wait, lurking in the shadows, to rain on Sony's parade once more. Patience, newer firmwares will be broken soon...

*Still bitter at Sony's decision to continually remove features from the system over time*
    So how do you use the dumps to to find valid workarounds for almost all the games? A tutorial would be kindly appreciated. Anyone pls.

WWE SvR 2011 works now

Quote Originally Posted by mikerock98 View Post
    I have the same problem as everyone with WWE 2011... No sound if you play, then when exiting the game freezes... i've seen some fixes but i just like to test... i won't play it other than to test.

I think it has to do with how the payload copys over the kernal memory which leaves games upplayable... i'm sure the answer will come out as soon as someone figures out how to fix it!
    Someone named kid flash says they have found a fix: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...tml#post332741
    Here's what i did i used this Another New Update Software v1.9 ps3 update software i searched BLUS30621 which is the us version i then downloaded ver 1.01 and installed and now sound is back and ive played a match and so far no freezing i also might think this is a 3.40 game

*Update*- Started road to wrestlemania with john cena and it would give me problems during my entrance so i just turned them off also dont think all the sound is fixed a couple of things are missing and the crowd never shuts up there loud

thanks for this... the game seems to work perfect.

Red Face

I could be stupid but the James bond game works for me upto when I hack my first camera. The button presses that it asks me quits out of the hacking routine. Anybody else have this problem?

Latest gaia launcher on 60gb jap.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News