Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You have to use x-term and follow this: [Register or Login to view links]

But I do not think this forum is made for this.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by carbone37 View Post
    This does not work on my N900.
    are you with the stock kernel or the enchanted one? Are you executing the script as root?

Give the output of:
    uname -a

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    my kernel: Linux Nokia-n900 2.6.28.10power40 #1 PREEMPT Tue Aug 10 09:30:52 EEST 2010 armv71 unknown

I think it's the custom kernel for overcloking
    Last edited by carbone37; 09-03-2010 at 02:22 PM

yeap it's a custom one. You need the default one to use the module:

2.6.28-omap1

thank you piponetst. do you know how to change the kernel ?

I don`t know which kernel you have putted. If its the one from the application manager follow the steps from here:

[Register or Login to view links]

There should be a script in the applications menu as well. I have tried both ways for removing the custom kernel with no issues.

great work.. it's over 9000!!!! I want a N900 but my pockets have dead butterflies in them, so i'll have to wait 'til it goes down a notch.

iPhone port?what about it??

Somehow i think he can turn it into iphone and use iphone terminal to do stuff then it will work.. hopefuly!

Wow its absolutely amazing how many devices this hack has already been ported to already i think this is one of the verry few true "Hacks" that console scenes have seen...

but i think we are getting a little out of hand with these ports untill we have custom firmware on lock because do people honestly want to plug in there phone to there ps3 every time we want to run custom code/new custom code...

either way Great news finaly good to see the scene starting to POP to make the exploit available to everyone regardless of hardware at there dispozle... either way i have to wait untill i get paid Tuesday im just watching developments and killin time...

Damn, I have N97, hope someone makes a port to it

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News