wonder if it will work with n97!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by r0kk0z80 View Post
    Tested 2 mins ago, works like a charm
    Hey Rokkoz, can I borrow your N900? lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Still waiting for PSP/iPhone/Ti-84 solution.

Well hopefully next is Android and Iphone.

This guy compiled the linux source so maybe someone can just port it to the Android pretty fast.

Not exactly. N900 is pure linux. Android is not (gcc is re-written). So the port wont be simple. But it should be possible to be easy done from a PC with linux. The enable script stops most running services on N900 like bluetooth, mass storade, sync etc. and then loads the module which does the job. The disable script unloads the module and starts the services. Tho I have no idea what exactly does the module do.

A Linux solution would be very nice i had a box sitting right next to my ps3

is this the patched version?

It works, just tested it out on my N900, testing it out on one of my games right now.

would this work on the n800 then as that is pure linux also.

Quote Originally Posted by nyleridedog View Post
    would this work on the n800 then as that is pure linux also.
    Nope, it is compiled for the kernel (the default kernel it will not work on the enchanted one) and CPU of the N900 i.e. at the moment will work only on N900. If the source is released it should be no problem to be compiled for n800 or any OS.
    Last edited by piponetest; 09-03-2010 at 01:41 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News