Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome work KaKaRoTo keep it up.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Angry

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by aamir007 View Post
    Does the phone have to be connected at all time or can it be removed like the PS Groove?

Is this compatible with any other phones or just the N900 only.
    Both questions are answered multiple times already. you should READ!

YES and NO. Those are the answers to your questions.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just a thought and rip on me for this but has anybody thought of a 3g modem? i mean i couldn't find the inside specs but it definitely looks like it can work right?

Quote Originally Posted by Suizide1 View Post
    just a thought and rip on me for this but has anybody thought of a 3g modem? i mean i couldn't find the inside specs but it definitely looks like it can work right?
    You read my mind! The K3565-Z operates in the same fashion as the Blackcat, Atmel and teensy chips. I unfortunately do not know how to programme 3G modem and if it is really possible. Bu I am sure there is someone out there who has the abilities to give it a go!

Quote Originally Posted by angelpol View Post
    hi guys... so i have a problem...

i backup mirrorsedge on internal and external hard drive (mirros edge is working for sure look at the combatily list) and on the backup manager when i am pressing x to load the backup afer it threw me on the XMB it stills shows to me the original game disk and not the backup one ... what is going on? can somebody who succefully run a backup tell what did i did wrong? thank you!
    I've got the same problem. I made a backup to my internal HD. When I press x to load the game from the backup manager i only see the original game in the XMB. So I can't start the backup I've made.

Has somebody already played a backup game from the backup manager?

Rumour has it you can unlock a variety of 3G modems with DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0143. Looks like the software can flash the modems well. I will try and look for one that does not give me virus warnings. Anyone else perhaps has this?

the progress on this is amazing... I was only on the other day reading about the psjailbreak... and now it can be done with a mobile phone. amazing I have a xperia x10 android phone so would really love to see an android port.

keep up the great work everyone.

the progress on this is amazing... I was only on the other day reading about the psjailbreak... and now it can be done with a mobile phone. amazing I have a xperia x10 android phone so would really love to see an android port.

keep up the great work everyone.
    Last edited by bazji; 09-04-2010 at 06:00 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

zte modem have qualcomm chip + nand flash memory (hynix or samsung) ... they don't have any atmel

it'a a crazy idea

what about the huawei e1630 dongle?

it says: permission denied

i used scp to access to n900 root, then i extraced the file, and copied the 3 files into /root
    and when i do this command ./psfreedom-enable.sh it says permission denied

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News