Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This might be aside from what the topic was originally about but I just want to say that I for one am very glad this got posted and detailed so nicely. Why? Because I was tired (probably like several others) of the geohot mess. Promising CFW without delivering, yet keeping the details all to himself.

With this much info out there on the LV2 dump, other folk will start to experiment and post reports of their findings, which in turn just increases the amount of data available. Like before, this helps add more and more fuel to the fire, and allows for better investigation and actual CFW-ing!

My hats are off the the HadesTeam, and all devs as a matter of fact, except geo. Sure, he was first, but being the only one to do something and leaving the rest of the world out is pointless. I hope to see more progress done soon, and props go where they belong.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    For what it's worth, this was posted by gow3forme on the blog comments today:
    Jaicrab try with this otheros.bld..: [Register or Login to view links]

I don't know if it work.. The module of the exploit seems to be loaded (the command lsmod tells me: exploit 10497032 1 - loading 0x000000000012000 (P+)) but nothing appears on the video.. Boh..

Ah.. the pass for the login is root. The module is loaded automatically at startup before login.

Sorry for the my bad english (google translate).
    I also attached the file below in case the link above dies.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by xUb3rn00dlEx View Post
    My hats are off the the HadesTeam, and all devs as a matter of fact, except geo. Sure, he was first, but being the only one to do something and leaving the rest of the world out is pointless. I hope to see more progress done soon, and props go where they belong.
    I agree, if he is working on something then he should at least update his blog and if i remember right he said he was going to release a program, what's up with that Geo?

and yes rep to all of the devs out there working on obtaining lvl2 dumps that could prove useful, also rep to all of the people looking for other ways to exploit the ps3... oh yeah and +rep to Boss, going to investigate the Bootstrap tomorrow morning.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by laggmaster View Post
    oh yeah and +rep to Boss, going to investigate the Bootstrap tomorrow morning.
    wouldn't it be useful to coordinate actions here? As described in here http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...us-110540.html Meritec sockets and FLASHes already arrived, still waiting for the Actel evaluation board. I could use some information to locate the CELL SPI for the configuration ring on DIA-001 mainboard and the 'CBE datasheet for CMOS COI 65nm'. Tried to contact some members by Email but no reply since 2 weeks. Could anyone help?

Just updated... 3.30 now... just waited for too long without playing online games. Just couldn't wait anymore!

Hope this continuous effort from the Hades team will turn into something useful in the future. If this gets nowhere i'll sure turn into Xbox world. And yes, i want to play backups (shame on me).

Go guys keep up the good work!

Well i'm working on otheros.bld exploit,s o the main problem is just embed xorloser exploit to otheros.bld!

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by ximenes View Post
    Just updated... 3.30 now... just waited for too long without playing online games. Just couldn't wait anymore!

Hope this continuous effort from the Hades team will turn into something useful in the future. If this gets nowhere i'll sure turn into Xbox world. And yes, i want to play backups (shame on me).

Go guys keep up the good work!
    wow great, you are the 1000 guy who say that he waited so long and wasnt able to play online... nobody here is interested if you change to xbox, or update your ps3 because you wanna play online.

just posts if you have to say something important for the topic.

sincerely
    Warrorar

Hey Warrorar PM lol...

Humm... i must be wrong but... Is this a forum? Isn't a forum a place where we write whatever we want? Isn't this supposed to gather as much users as it can keeping the community growing and support the admin work? Maybe not... Do a favour to us all and login only when you're 10.

Sincerely (lol),
    Ximenes
    Last edited by ximenes; 05-12-2010 at 07:22 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

well Ximines, tecnically, in this thread we are writing about Jaicrab's tool, so personal information, like the one you updated your ps3 is useless, and yes, this is a forum so if you know the rules, stay on topic, -rep from me

OH NO -rep how am i supposed to sleep today? Sorry guys. I'll never bother you again. Please give me my rep point back.

Do you people have a life? Ended here...

Oh and it is Ximenes not Ximines...
    Last edited by ximenes; 05-12-2010 at 07:50 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast