Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I'm asking again: Is it possible to make a memdumper + hv-exploit to run in a test/debug unit in GameOS mode? Then you (devs) can at least explore the lv2 for further investigation. (or if you kind enough to share...)

Banned User
    i'm happy to see that this is going to be progress. nice work.

lets see when the first backup loader or the first custom firmware gets released

Its so nice to see people are still hopeful of a fully hacked PS3, ever since SONY removed install other OS, GeoHot has been really quiet. Whatever happened to don't update, i'll write CFW. Well come on then, where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by PlaYOuT View Post
    ohhh. these are very encouraging. i hope it will soon be published once a cfw so we all can play online again!

lg
    news would be the right word!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrorar View Post
    i'm happy to see that this is going to be progress. nice work.

lets see when the first backup loader or the first custom firmware gets released
    custom FW 1st and hopefully NEVER a backuploader. those guys know what they are doing and i hope they lock out piracy from their work.

all i want is other OS back on my ps3 and still be able to play online. i can't go online as i am on 3.15.

its a shame egohot won't share his findings and play nice with the other devs.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Osirisx View Post
    custom FW 1st and hopefully NEVER a backuploader. those guys know what they are doing and i hope they lock out piracy from their work.

all i want is other OS back on my ps3 and still be able to play online. i can't go online as i am on 3.15.

its a shame egohot won't share his findings and play nice with the other devs.
    is okay that you want to use otheros. and its also nice that you dont support piracy, but not everyone who use backup loaders is a game pirate. i dont care for that. i wait a backuploader that i can pick all my games onto an hdd and play them from there. instead of killing my blue rays in the drive.

i already wasted a version of Tekken6 and a PS3 when the blueray drive killed my ps3 and with it my blueray from tekken6.

greetings
    Warrorar

i love those guys! they are like the exact opposite of egohot and the french boy, they are keeping this scene alive with their findings, hopefully we could dump gameOS soon.

my question is another one we read that lv2 dump obtained using jaicrab's method is not so useful cause it's been dumped using linux kernel that ovewrote most of it. assuming that true, isn't time for all the other users to know how to obtain a clean/useful dump to start a a real investigation ?

Quote Originally Posted by Osirisx View Post
    screw otheros, it's all about piracy!!!

what is all this hack about?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast