It's nice to see Spanish developer JaicraB still plugging away on hacking Sony's PS3 entertainment system, and today he has detailed how to perform his RAM dump method on a 60GB PlayStation 3 console.Sponsored Links
Using PS3 Pulse Generator V2, it allows PS3 developers to keep the RAM dumped after rebooting the PlayStation 3 meaning no data loss is present.
Download: PS3 Pulse Generator V2 with Source Code
To quote, roughly translated: Hello! I received a few requests on how to apply all other models. Here I put it.
Model 60-gigabyte PS3:
- Keep the RAM after the reboot, so no data loss.
- Remove the two resistors. I do not remember if it was pulled out when the double resistance or if they were single. Otherwise, you can burn. Yourselves!
Exploit by LPT:
- I advise that from the point of welding the transistor is as short as possible. Transistor to the PC does not matter. Mine is 1 Metro.
- If the power transistor exceeds soldier to the yellow light will result, blockades, general instability...
- On the Version 2 software to use, fits any CPU.
More PlayStation 3 News...