Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

IrisManager - Hermes PS3 Backup Manager Ported to CFW 3.55

Sponsored Links
    Today D_Skywalk has ported Hermes Manager for PlayStation 3 backups to what he calls IrisManager v1.0, which is compatible with PS3 CFW 3.55 for Custom Firmware users.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: Well, after much playing with the PS3 and "accompany" Hermes Manager support in 3.55 I have finally decided to do my own project which will gradually diverged from the original.

It has taken many months to reach this release with syscall8 of hermes and the new hook so I hope everyone enjoyed it and the manager to behave as stable as in our tests.

Note to some developers with close source projects that does not respect the GPL:

If you benefit from this code, then you SHOULD contribute back. And it is very clear how I expect you to contribute back - by providing full access to the COMPLETE system which is using my code.

At the core of GPL, the intention is that someone else should be able to make modifications to such a system and build other things from it.

No source? Syscall8 and new hook is not welcomed in your disturbing projects. I am not interested in any line from your source, but scene play together...

IrisManager is a port of HermesManager based on PSLIGHT, Tiny3D, PS3Soundlib and OpenPS3FTP, is a completly legal and open code manager made with Homebrew tools.

Well, after much playing with the PS3 and "accompany" Hermes Manager support in 3.55 I have finally decided to do my own project which will gradually diverged from the original.

It has taken many months to reach this release with syscall8 of hermes and the new hook so I hope everyone enjoyed it and the manager to behave as stable as in our tests.

List of some features:

- Support to run games with bigfiles from external USB devices (caching the big file from the internal HDD) - Icon Red.
    - New syscall8 and new developed hook with an open_table algorithm on 3.55
    - Support for Black Screen games (BDEmu).

Note: WaninV2 CFW do not support bigfiles feature, more info:

Wanin don't give more support of his CFW and he do too much changes to run the new payload, sorry. If the manager detects WaninV2 CFW installs the basic sys36+hook.

Compatible Gamelist (from [Register or Login to view links]) with BigFile (4GB+) on IrisManager 1.0:

A

- Agarest

B

- BlazBlue Continuum Shift

C

D

- Darksiders

E

- Eye Pet Move Edition

F

- Final Fantasy XIII | Confirmed work with or without disk. Default options.

G

- Gran Turismo 5 | Confirmed work with or without disk. Default options.
    - God of War 3
    - God of War Collection | Confirmed work with or without disk. Default options. by AdamSpencer87. Little trick to change game, upload the another GOW bigfile and rename/move old to play.

H

- Heavy Rain

I
    J
    K

- Killzone 2 | Confirmed ONLY with disk by AdamSpencer87. default opts.
    - Killzone 3 | Confirmed ONLY with disk. Without disk blackscreen. default opts.

L

- L.A.I.R
    - Lego Star Wars : the Complete Saga | Confirmed work with or without disk. Default options..

M

- Metal Gear 4 | Confirmed work with or without disk. Default options. by AdamSpencer87.
    - Motor Storm 2

N
    O
    P
    Q

- Quantum Theory | Confirmed work with disc (untested without disk atm). Default options.

R

- RaceDriver Grid | not working yet
    - Red Dead Redemption | Confirmed work with disc (untested without disk atm). Default options.
    - Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare | Confirmed. default opts.
    - Resistance
    - Resonance of Fate
    - Ridge Racer 7

S
    T

- Tekken 6 | confirmed by Xulofuenla and WEET. default opts.
    - The Sly Trilogy
    - Tom Clancy Hawx 2 | confirmed works but ¿with no sound? by dreamsder. default opts.

U

- Uncharted 1
    - Uncharted 2 | Confirmed work with or without disk. Default options. by AdamSpencer87.

V

- Vanquish | Not working atm.
    - Virtual tenis 3

W
    X
    Y
    Z

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    omg look i'm first, this is big news!

this should be ported to multiman soon.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There is no reason why to switch from multiMAN to this one. Thanks for sharing but multiMAN is the best and updated solution on the market.

There are some games that i could not get to work with mulitman but do work with this one.

I was having a lot of problems with homefront and on this one no problems as of right now. Thanks

so far every game i play works with multiman, the only thing thats making me use this is that it supports big files from external Hdd instead of copying it to my internal.

Gonna take a whole lot to get me from the Multiman but I like the games all on one screen kinda like the wii. Some stuff on multiman is too easy to touch and I really would like to be able to lock it as you could on the xbox. Like file manager it should be easy to hide from prying kids eyes. And wayyy to many pages but I cant complain too much for all the hard work put into the program.

Like I said this is gonna have to do a lot to make me move from multiman but we've seen it before with the xbox and 360 a new manager comes along and makes things much easier.

Question

- Support to run games with bigfiles from external USB devices (caching the big file from the internal HDD) - Icon Red.

Does this mean it can read ntfs or is it split files it reads ?

Multiman is amazing and wish all Devs helped work on 1 Manager... I don't really see the point in different managers, yeah OK i see some people are use to the layout etc, but if all DEVs worked on the 1 Manager just imagine what could be done at and at a faster rate...

na, just joins them it sounds like.

probably copies split files to the internal and merge them there then shadow copies the large file to where it needs to be on the mounted drive.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News