Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb interesting PS3 freeze & error msg

Sponsored Links
    ok well aparently there is a MAJOR issue when trying to use playon to watch hulu & apparently is due to the GOW 3 disk being in the system when trying to play... something about deep DLNA folders.

but, when i eject GOW3 & try to watch hulu evrything is fine... if i exit a show & put the disk back in & try to play a show again from hulu, the PS3 freezes to a black screen, controller does nothing... holding the ps button actually makes the lights on the controller flash & then the controller tunrs off, & THEN when you try to push the ps button again the controller doesnt even light up...

i then have to shut down the ps3 with touch button on the console (holding it in..) upon A reboot i get a msg saying the ps3 wasnt shut dopwn porperly, do i want to send it to sony blah blah blah...

here is a thread from playon reg the GOw3: [Register or Login to view links]

Oh & i have a launch 60gb (US)
    fw- 3.15

I don't know if this could be useful... but i never seen the ps3 freeze like this before.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i neither got gow3 or playon...but i found another freeze, which easy to redo and would/should work on any ps3.

what you need is your ps3 workin online with the webbrowser (my ps3 fw is 3.15) just go there: flashcrash.dempsky.org

it will freeze... its a bug related to the flashplugin... this bug is known for a long time...

too bad i don't know anything about flash

else i'd go for a try...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News