Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrorar View Post
    i'm thinking about to get the 40ns send to the ps3 over usb or someother way except putting up the connection to the board =/

i think then i would be able to get the dumps... someone know if this is possible?
    It's not... It has to be on the Memory Control Bus.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulh View Post
    working, as for equipment you just need something that sends 25mhz pulses. That would cost about 1USD in any proper electronic shop.
    is it also possible with a 24mhz 8051 board? if yes i will try to get my hands on it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    1. I don't want to be the first at releasing anything
    2. I don't give a crap about credits, whoever comes with a hack can feel free to release it as it pleases him, if I was to ever release something I would most likely not even be using my real nick.
    3. There are skilled people, some more skilled than I am now having this dump and working in a group to figure if anything can be done with it.
    4. I am a "KNOB" that achieved things before so you can go STFU unless you actually start doing something on your own.
    5. Yes I was pessimistic about geohot's hack for a lot of reasons and I got few disagreements with it about it, I am still thinking the hack as it is is pointless to the end user and a lot of work is required in order for anything useful to show up.
    6. Oh ! my god ! I am "SCARED OF OTHERS !!! " Holly crap, I must be agoraphobic then... Do you really think I don't know that there are far better reverse engineerers than me in this world, hell, even in this scene ? Some of them even have that dump as we speak, and yes I am more than ready to acknowledge them, seriously I can even claim I am a moron for all I care, because next to some people, I really am (unfortunately for you you are not part of such people though)
    7. Have you ever seen me whoring for credits, asking for donations, or bloging about myself or my achievements all over ? Go get a life, seriously, I can't even count the number of things I helped for and never asked for credits, the people I helped all do remember me though, in fact in most case I ask to be removed from credits, the only thing those do is to act as noob magnets and I can't stand noobs (sorry for them).
    8. Get REAL I don't leak, I wont ever do, I was asked not to share this dump and considering this is copyrighted data to begin with, I am unlikely and very reluctant to do so. People that "deserve" to play with this dump have enough skills to dump it on their own. If people that do have the skills to do it don't because they "lack the time" or whatever it just means that it isn't their priority as we speak and they probably have other things on their hands.
    This hack is public and it isn't like it requires a lot of special kills to get it working, as for equipment you just need something that sends 25mhz pulses. That would cost about 1USD in any proper electronic shop.

Now stop the free complaining, whining and the like because this is leading nowhere.
    Whatever Trevor, why post anything then, keep everything to yourself and don't post halfass crap on forums. Nobody cares about your opinions because they go against everything the community dreams about. Your most likely much more skilled and knowledgeable than me, I don't doubt that, but just like you taking a negative view on anything geohot does, I'm taking a negative view on what I have seen and read about you.

That being said I was unaware the dumps were copyrighted like that and makes sense why you don't want to publically share with others. Still, you could be sneaky you are a hacker or similar after all.

1. I don't want to be the first at releasing anything
    As I stated before, an a-hole that just loves to get attention by digging in on other people's crap.

Like to read up on crap? Just because you're a total n00b with absolutely no dev status, doesn't give you a right to make false arguments.

What this is, is a forum pertaining to various systems along with exploitations and other miscellaneous info.

If you have a problem with that, there is no need to come back.

---------------------
    Ya, I'm going to censor that one word on question you may decide to say something stupid afterwards. We'll know after you respond to this.
    ---------------------

Oh and guys I'll be getting my hands on another PS3 later this month so I can get back to work on my SSL "Proxy".

later

Quote Originally Posted by ionbladez View Post
    As I stated before, an a-hole that just loves to get attention by digging in on other people's crap.

Like to read up on crap? Just because you're a total n00b with absolutely no dev status, doesn't give you a right to make false arguments.

What this is, is a forum pertaining to various systems along with exploitations and other miscellaneous info.

If you have a problem with that, there is no need to come back.

---------------------
    Ya, I'm going to censor that one word on question you may decide to say something stupid afterwards. We'll know after you respond to this.
    ---------------------

Oh and guys I'll be getting my hands on another PS3 later this month so I can get back to work on my SSL "Proxy".

later
    Ahahahah ! Because not having dev status on a forum makes me a noob....

You just made my day....

Oh ! btw you can say I am the greatest of all lamers for all I care, all it will do is make me laugh though.

You are a bit selfish aren't you. You vs millions of people interested in a PS3 hack.

I supposed you convinced Geohot to give you those files somehow just like you were trying to convince him to stop what he was doing. Shame he listened to you on this particular point. Why he didn't get in touch with other devs I don't know. If he has indeed stopped working on the ps3 i supposed we can be sure it was your work convincing him as well on that?

Well... good luck with what you are doing.

You sound really self righteous in your comments BTW.
    Last edited by semitope; 01-30-2010 at 10:13 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The Hypocracy Abounds!

... If people that do have the skills to do it don't because they "lack the time" or whatever it just means that it isn't their priority as we speak and they probably have other things on their hands.
    "lack the time" is your best argument? really?

So you're telling me you grew your own food, sewed your own clothes, built your own house, designed/built/and run the power plant that powers the place you live in?

If you said 'no' to any of these questions, it seems to me that you "lacked the time" to do any of that yourself (and you can do all that yourself) and you used somebody else's work to achieve your means. I'm not even going to touch your other arguments because they all show just how petty, pathetic, and self centered you are.

And how much of a hypocrite can you really be? You're telling others to do it themselves when you didn't do it. Wow. Just wow. You do realize the only thing you're doing by keeping this to yourself is stifling the progress of hacking the ps3? I'm telling you this since you obviously lack the intellegence to see the error of your actions and logic.

And yes, even though you were being the braggart here on the forum about being "scared" of people, the truth of the matter is, you are a coward. In real life, people like you get picked on for being the snivelling little rats that cower in the corner and only jump out to get what crumbs they can. In your case, geohot.

On here, you can be pretty brave because it's just text on a screen. People like you make me sick. You'd better hope people like me never meet people like you on the street. We'd see just how brave you were then.

well, although many frown upon it, i understand Mathieulh's actions. if you were placed in a position of violating someones trust, just to please a group you owe NOTHING to, would you.

there are so many things we want, but don't have access to..ie a cure for AIDS or cancer, but we're not kicking in the white house door.

So basically, although i hate the fact that it has to be like this, we're left with 2 options

1. wait on the AMAZING devs here @ PS3NEWS.com to dump them & if they feel that it would be of use, leak them.
    or
    2. DIY

So yes to some Mathieulh is a knob, noob, a-hole, lamer, jerk, prick, d!ck, hater, & even all around f@g,
    but he's a knob, noob, a-hole, lamer, jerk, prick, d!ck, hater, & even all around f@g, with the dumps we would all love to examine.

no I don't like his choice, but I sure as hell respect it!!!

Canīt we all just get along?

Seriously, I donīt think whining is going to get any dumps released or help inter dev relations. Iīm sure eventually other people will make their own dumps and maybe more stuff will start circulating.

Iīm not taking anyones side but hereīs a little food for thought for everyone jumping on the attack Mathieulh bandwagon. he supposedly was given the dumps by someone who trusted him and asked that he not leak them. I just canīt attack someone for keeping their word.

Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    no I don't like his choice, but I sure as hell respect it!!!
    Well that goes for nearly everyone here, we all respect him for not leaking it when he was told not to... the issue is what Pretikewl mentioned, only a hypocrite would tell others to dump their own when that person didn't even do it themselves... the phrase "practice what you preach" comes to mind there.

Mathieulh has been chatting on IRC a little with myself and CJPC tonight, and while nothing monumental has been accomplished he did admit he may try to do his own dumps... just as CJPC also plans to.

Hopefully we can change the direction of this thread to creating a definitive/working materials list to aid anyone out there seeking to do it.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News