Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Dunno why Geohot does that, but maybe it's because he's in the eye of the public.

I'd be scared too, you can't blame him for that. He's young and can't afford getting destroyed by lawsuits because of his hobby.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Raze1988 View Post
    Dunno why Geohot does that, but maybe it's because he's in the eye of the public.

I'd be scared too, you can't blame him for that. He's young and can't afford getting destroyed by lawsuits because of his hobby.
    Read my post again! You didn't got what i meant. My message was: Let's work instead of blaming him or whatever... He made a decision and we couldn't change that, so we've gotta work without his help.. Unfortunately!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Raze1988 View Post

He could assist privately - he already has to mathieulh and co.

guys i've been reading this thread since post 1 and i agree that we should all work together in order to achieve the ultimate goal. unlocking ps3s' real power.

i am not an expert in coding, hacking, or anything similar i just have an idea for a different approach. could we make a project like f@h [that distributes the workload] and host it on as many pcs as we can and crack the ps3 encryption? it's just a thought don't judge me.

kali mera

this could be done much easier by dumping the lv2 hypervisor. crack the encryption would be useless, because afaik the cell cpu of the ps3 generates keys... first of all we must dump the lv2 hypervisor, which geohot seems to have done, but we know he's shared it with matieulh(?) and he's gave us only a tip: cold-boot-attack...

kali mera. Ellinas?

won't cold boot attack require more hardware work?

Quote Originally Posted by sivalakos View Post
    kali mera. Ellinas?

won't cold boot attack require more hardware work?
    lol... i don't know any greek words except those two : kali mera
    yes , that's what i thought too, but that's what geohot adviced us... only this!!! mathieulh (?) seems to have successfully dumped out the lv2 Hypervisor and thanks geohot for that.. Very curious..

Quote Originally Posted by geohot View Post
    This is my last post here, UPS just arrived
    Thank God for that.

And now this thread will come to a close, archived to serve as a reminder to all why from this day forward the rest of the PS3 scene will only be following in the footsteps of GeoHot and Mathieulh. Lead the way guys, and happy PS3 hacking to all!

Sponsored Links
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News