Originally Posted by Rob777
1. I don't want to be the first at releasing anything
2. I don't give a crap about credits, whoever comes with a hack can feel free to release it as it pleases him, if I was to ever release something I would most likely not even be using my real nick.
3. There are skilled people, some more skilled than I am now having this dump and working in a group to figure if anything can be done with it.
4. I am a "KNOB" that achieved things before so you can go STFU unless you actually start doing something on your own.
5. Yes I was pessimistic about geohot's hack for a lot of reasons and I got few disagreements with it about it, I am still thinking the hack as it is is pointless to the end user and a lot of work is required in order for anything useful to show up.
6. Oh ! my god ! I am "SCARED OF OTHERS !!! " Holly crap, I must be agoraphobic then... Do you really think I don't know that there are far better reverse engineerers than me in this world, hell, even in this scene ? Some of them even have that dump as we speak, and yes I am more than ready to acknowledge them, seriously I can even claim I am a moron for all I care, because next to some people, I really am (unfortunately for you you are not part of such people though)
7. Have you ever seen me whoring for credits, asking for donations, or bloging about myself or my achievements all over ? Go get a life, seriously, I can't even count the number of things I helped for and never asked for credits, the people I helped all do remember me though, in fact in most case I ask to be removed from credits, the only thing those do is to act as noob magnets and I can't stand noobs (sorry for them).
8. Get REAL I don't leak, I wont ever do, I was asked not to share this dump and considering this is copyrighted data to begin with, I am unlikely and very reluctant to do so. People that "deserve" to play with this dump have enough skills to dump it on their own. If people that do have the skills to do it don't because they "lack the time" or whatever it just means that it isn't their priority as we speak and they probably have other things on their hands.
This hack is public and it isn't like it requires a lot of special kills to get it working, as for equipment you just need something that sends 25mhz pulses. That would cost about 1USD in any proper electronic shop.
Now stop the free complaining, whining and the like because this is leading nowhere.