Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up i'm new in debug world

Sponsored Links
    hi, i'm a new members of debug ps3 , i get one 60go version , and i'm happy to join you , sorry for my english, i'm a french.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Welcome and be sure to check out all the Sticky threads here as they are very handy... then if you have any questions feel free to ask and one of the others with a Debug PS3 will reply!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks , just i have a question if you get a demo in np the debug not want to install is normal?

thanks guy for you help

Quote Originally Posted by deathriders View Post
    thanks , just i have a question if you get a demo in np the debug not want to install is normal?

thanks guy for you help
    Yes is normal, the Debug System can't decrypt NP PKG over the Firmware 1.6, then if you want install it you need to downgrade your firmware, install the PKG and re-install your current Firmware! But this firmware can't be installed and also all other under 2.00, what you need is a "Special" firmware!!

Other solution trying to decrypt Retail PKG, but is a long long adventure hehe... if is makable...

For game UPDATE set your PS3 on sp-int or prod-qa, and start your game, if you lucky, you will found you update, beware on prod-qa network some update don't want install because is the retail version!

If you want see if is a retail version look at the end of the PKG name file, if you see PE is a retail on! "XX9000-XXXX70006_00-0000000000000100-A0201-V0101-PE.pkg"

Then Good Luck with your Debug system!

thanks for the types i have np and sp-int but prod-qa i not have but now i have thanks you man , i going to get update 3.20 i upload in serveur for the site for all.

thanks for the types i have np and sp-int but prod-qa i not have but now i have thanks you man , i going to get update 3.20 i upload in serveur for the site for all.
    Do that and tell the boss on here, username "PS3 News", and he will probably give you something for the trouble.

ok just i have one question, give me the size exact for debug firmware 2.80 please because the file i have the size is 128.17mo

Arrow

The size of PS3 Debug Firmware 2.80 is 128 MB (134,391,430 bytes) and 3.20 is 149 MB (156,756,437 bytes) as detailed HERE.

i have the fichier and the size is correct, thanks you i upload 3.20 firmware tomorrow thanks guy.

i have the fichier and the size is correct, thanks you i upload 3.20 firmware tomorrow thanks guy.
    Very Good! I wait for this You have Bd emulator or ProDg?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News