Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by luisfg3 View Post
    Very Good! I wait for this You have Bd emulator or ProDg?
    no sorry i have just firmware now i have 2.80 and 1.70 tomorrow a friend give me 3.20 i upload for the site after i have a great upload 600kilo , i have one question in sp-int or prod-qa in psn when you search you found nothing but i don't understand why you have blue card for pay unlimited access if in store you have nothing.

i give you link for 2.80 and 1.70 for all want when i get 3.20 i give it.
    Last edited by deathriders; 03-27-2010 at 12:16 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by deathriders View Post
    i give you link for 2.80 and 1.70 for all want when i get 3.20 i give it.
    I removed the links as we have them already in our PS3 Debug Firmware archive here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downlo...p?do=cat&id=21

Users who want them need to make posts to download them from there as this is how our site works. If we just posted the links here, nobody would post in the Forums unfortunately.

When time permits I will add the 3.20 there also, as it was leaked quite some time ago... if you get ahold of 3.21 that would be useful, and those who contribute PS3 Debug Firmware not already in the archive get Premium memberships in return.

Thanks for the effort though deathriders!

my friend normaly to give today 3.20 but is not here today i want to upload to give but is not in the house , i want to contribut for the forum i'm new and i want to learn , but is possible for helping some guy for 360 in debug if anyone i have some file hard to find like transfer to 360 to pc or to burn a game and is launch is debug or another trick for geting game to market place and configurer conection etc.

PS3 News i have some pkg to give for the website how i give you to upload in the site is for debug , the pkg is psn game and dlc for bluray game
    Last edited by deathriders; 03-27-2010 at 10:31 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    When time permits I will add the 3.20 there also, as it was leaked quite some time ago... if you get ahold of 3.21 that would be useful
    3.21 has not yet been released.

Quote Originally Posted by deathriders View Post
    PS3 News i have some pkg to give for the website how i give you to upload in the site is for debug , the pkg is psn game and dlc for bluray game
    You can upload the PKG links to either the PSN or Debug database. There links are as follows:

PSN: http://ps3news.com/subdomain.php?pagename=psn-add

Debug: http://ps3news.com/subdomain.php?pagename=ps3-debug-add

Quote Originally Posted by tragedy View Post
    3.21 has not yet been released.
    It hasn't been leaked, but some Devs I know do have it and it's on some of Sony's Dev boxes if you know their IPs... so it is definitely around and has been a few weeks now.

ok i uploaded 2 game links now the two is pixel junk eden and tekken 5 dark resurection , i going to upload all.

I approved the two links and +Rep for the effort deathriders!

i post 2 game by game ok the next is the last guy and pixel junk monster

the next two is everydays shooter and pain

and the next two is pixel junk racer and toy home
    Last edited by deathriders; 03-28-2010 at 08:42 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Please upload 3.20 Debug I want it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast