Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wowz Sony does not let any bushes grow over it!

Hmm... i wonder if not updating will help... Something like Custom FW would be needed to play the new games...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Tavenui, you're the man I completely agree with you. People want to see this cracked for different reasons, some of which have more than one. I too don't see the point of limiting a console capable of so much more, other than that it's just good business. Think about the possibilities of a fully unlocked and unlimited PS3 Farm.

Yes, farms exist now, but the PS3s on those farms are still limited. I honestly don't really know what exactly could be accomplished with an unlimited capability farm, so if someone would please comment it would be much appreciated. Besides, all the needed reason should be "Free as in Freedom."

We have to respect the business model put forth by Sony, but we should still be allowed the freedom in respect to that. I guess it never goes hand in hand though?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Meh ... I just got lost in the third key to encrypt a key that ecrypted a key ... well I actually don't know.

But if they need to make such a security "plan", I just think the devs are in the right direction ... the whole PS3 Hack thing is!

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News