Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

How to Run the KZ3 PS3 beta without the license

Sponsored Links
    Not sure if anyone has found this out yet.

Real simple: [Register or Login to view links]

Download that, its the beta's PKG (BCET70024, EUROPE, region doesn't matter)

Patch with the latest DEBUG update: [Register or Login to view links]

Start the game.

Note: every time i try to join an online match i get a network error (#10011) at the loading screen, the servers might be checking if my psn id actually has the license while loading, or it might just be my network, or the servers might have been down when i first tried. please post if you have any success with online matches.

Botzone works fine though.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for sharing the quick guide MexN00B and +Rep!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes i was looking for that!!! Maybe its Internet problem...Beta has it, but maybe PSN check but not sure becouse PSN check is before you start the game, so if it lets you run the game so maybe you passed the check.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Says you have to be signed in!

Help Me Out! =D

I managed to get into an Operations game, it was just me in the game, no one else, i left it on for a while to see if someone would connect, but nothing happened and the game ended. I still keep getting that same error, although now I dont get it as instant as before. I'll keep trying... another theory on why i cant connect is that the game might have have a version check or something not allowing me to connect to matches with a debug patch.

Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusMinion View Post
    Says you have to be signed in!

Help Me Out! =D
    Yea you have to sign in to PSN first before you can even try launching it, I tried getting past this but no luck, it might be a simple SFO edit, but that is if you cant sign in. To make it work you need the new 3.50 PSN spoofing payloads for your jailbreak, sign in and then try. Make sure you first install the game and after you patch, not patch first then install game.
    Last edited by MexN00B; 11-14-2010 at 08:01 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hmm... same error for me!

Do we have Retail patch for Killzone3?
    Last edited by TUHTA; 11-14-2010 at 08:08 AM

could you please explain the patching procedure? hope it's not complicated like blackops, never had any luck with that game.

I tried the retail patch but it game me the "you cant use this content on this account" error, so it doesnt really help. After that I deleted the game and installed it again with the retail patch's files but with the debug EBOOT.BIN to make it launch but i still get the network error.

Heres the retail patch's link just incase someone can get it to work: [Register or Login to view links]

Quote Originally Posted by syphonlord View Post
    could you please explain the patching procedure? hope it's not complicated like blackops, never had any luck with that game.
    You put both the beta pkg and the patch pkg into a usb drive from your PC, you plug the drive to your ps3 and then in the XMB use the Install Package Files utility to install the beta pkg first, then install the patch.
    Last edited by MexN00B; 11-14-2010 at 08:16 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You put both the beta pkg and the patch pkg into a usb drive from your PC, you plug the drive to your ps3 and then in the XMB use the Install Package Files utility to install the beta pkg first, then install the patch.

Thanks for quick reply mexnoob will give it ago.
    Last edited by syphonlord; 11-14-2010 at 08:24 AM

Just Install a Beta first and than Debug update thru Install Package... Easy!

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News