Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OH Yeah? where is the proof mr.rebel

well at least i have proven that a non-BC-PS3 Really can play (some) PS2 games, now let the community and graf_chokolo do something with it.
    Last edited by MODERNTHIS; 02-06-2011 at 09:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you know what is stored in the flash nand? Your getting all defensive and have no clue why they don't have anything to do with each other. Flash nand was used to store firmware and the bootloader for some time.The 16mb one was a revision from the original 2 128 mb ones. The firmware is now on the actual hard drive and the flash nand is still used for boot loading.That's why not as much space is needed.

Now I want you to explain to me how the cell processor has anything to do with that? How about the RSX video chip? It's just convenience and manufacturing cost.

Until I actually see proof of someone else doing it it's still not legit to a lot of the community.
    Last edited by rebel101150; 02-06-2011 at 09:48 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    rebel: I think what he meant was if he has VFLASH then he obviously can't have an older 4usb 256mb BC model, he wasnt implying that the two things were releated, just that they came in the same hardware versions, or maybe i'm wrong.

i wasn't getting like that i just... (got all emotional)

you aren't wrong devil303 like you said earlier it says on my log that the vflash is enabled. i have a lot of updater logs backuped from when i downgraded to several firmwares. this is another log from when i converted my retail ps3 to a demo ps3.

[Register or Login to view code]

LOL the build target is 0xdead
    Last edited by MODERNTHIS; 02-06-2011 at 09:54 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by DeViL303 View Post
    rebel: I think what he meant was if he has VFLASH then he obviously can't have an older 4usb 256mb BC model, he wasnt implying that the two things were releated, just that they came in the same hardware versions, or maybe i'm wrong.
    His english is poor so I don't think hes really understanding half of this.

Banned User
    same here, i keep them too, I wonder, If one was to install debug 2.36, then use jaicrabs lv2diag.self that skips bluray drive and install rebug (if it will install using lv2diag), would we then have debug drive firmware / and debug OS that will allow backups to boot from disk? anyone want to test?

I'm sick of reflashing my ps3s at this stage so taking a break for a while!

just backup your xregistry and when you downgrade put them back every setting and account will be back.

devil303 do you have a PROD-QA or SP-INT Account?

this is developing even more into a chat room (we run into the danger of it being locked) with proof and all that this shouldn't be on the main page?
    Last edited by MODERNTHIS; 02-06-2011 at 10:04 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    I have a sp-int account I made with latest ACiDCFW build and quick sign up/modded ps3yes pro payloads but I haven't looked at what the password is in xreg as it just made me a temp one with bit long random name/password generated for me

ok i have one from prod-qa and sp-int (and of course np) add me if you want on prod-qa MODern_Edition (Same name for NP)

bye bye now i'm going to order some pizza.
    Last edited by MODERNTHIS; 02-06-2011 at 10:26 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    I'm been having problems compiling new sp-int payload with 3.56 spoof as so many different things need to be installed correctly in linux for it all to work. I have modded source to 3.56 that i think will work but not 100% sure, maybe sony have enabled new security to prevent this type of spoof.

never made a prod-qa account. I must do that if i get back online with that ps3 again. I just updated my slim to play killzone 3 beta with the move, its cool, takes some getting used to though. tweaking the deadzone etc.
    Last edited by DeViL303; 02-06-2011 at 10:35 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News