Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Basically the Devs would just be able to dump lv2 to examine, and I'm sure if CJPC did it he would "leak" it (assuming nobody beats him to it) for others without the required hardware to check out as well.

For end-users and non-Devs I'd say just to remain patient... the more people working on this the better of course.
    So you're saying George has had the level 2 dump for a month now and we still don't? I hope he's just pussyfooting around to avoid legal trouble and is actually planning on helping out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
    So you're saying George has had the level 2 dump for a month now and we still don't? I hope he's just pussyfooting around to avoid legal trouble and is actually planning on helping out.
    where have you been? even Mathieulh has it and it looks like neither one of them wants to release it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    my guess is that this will get leaked just like any other thing, these days. great to hear the news looking forward to more developments thanks

this is excellent news and a massive step in the right direction for the world of homebrew, Props to the Devs for such an amazing feat.

Quote Originally Posted by dante489 View Post
    where have you been? even Mathieulh has it and it looks like neither one of them wants to release it.
    Correct, and worse yet (like in the past) neither is willing to share with other Devs in the scene how to dump their own... but they want us to create public Wikis documenting everything, riiight.

This lack of cooperation means people like Skywalker of Hitmen and simone have been spending (sadly, wasting) time figuring out how on their own over the last month instead of moving forward. It will always be like this though, so better get used to it now.

Just look at the mess Mathieulh left the PSP scene in, actually making end-users feel guilty asking for M33 CFW updates to run game back-ups because they never shared their reversals or source code so other teams could update without them... it's part of the Mathieulh "I need to feel important" mentality.

Then after people settle with these releases and give them praise, the guys doing the actual work for Mathieulh (Adrahil, Alex, SilverSpring, etc) stop updating them and switch to their elitist "we owe you nothing" attitude and welcome to the PSP scene 2010, with PS3 is heading in the same direction...

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    metloader=meatloader
    so... the METLDR loads... meat? hahaha hilarious...

just joking... keep it up!

Post The cake is a lie...

You know SkyHitmen has also decided not to tell the secret "recipe" to simmone. After he found the solution to the problem he decided to stay quiet. Maybe this thing is spreading like a disease ?

He (Skywalker) may end up publishing it as a PDF like he has done with some other nice stuff on hitmen-console.org, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was "poisoned" into not sharing... it seems to be quite common when it comes to the PS3.

Usually someone else figures it out though and shares, so in most cases only a little time is lost luckily.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    it's part of the Mathieulh "I need to feel important" mentality.
    lol exactly!! though i can not understand geohot! if he Chose to not share with anyone i can understand that, but why Mathieulh why?

since geohot is the reason for all the progress on the scene i'm not gonna say anything, but it looks like an ego is playing a big part of it.

I could say why, but I won't... ironic you mentioned ego though, someone played on letters with GeoHot and EgoHot in the iPhone scene. Check this out for a laugh if you're bored: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News