Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb4god View Post
    well the pack i d/led from the front page only had one sfo, so i edited my own. not very hard to do.

I'm using hermes v4b.

step 1: uploaded game via ftp
    step 2: changed param in the GAMEZ folder to 3.4
    step 3: installed update for corresponding version, very important you use the correct one, it will match your BLESXXXXX
    step 4: opened ftp app and replaced the eboot.bin with one provided in the pack in the hdd_o/game/BLESXXXXX/USRDIR
    step 5: edited param.sfo in hdd_0/game/BLESXXXXX to 3.4
    step 6: edited the metadata_db_hdd with hexedit from 3.5 to 3.4 (use search option in hexedit to find string and repalced metadata with edited one
    step 7: turn off console, reboot in jailbreak, run gaia (om should work too) no patches and game launched perfectly

Good luck
    can anyone link or guide me to hexedit program? i'm trying to read through all these pages but haven't saw it yet.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    tell me your setup!! aaaaah!

i want to know everything!
    PSN B OPs is working flawless here as well!

I'm running V4hermes+psn hex
    Open Manager 1.17.1

I patched using these instructions:
    In the GameZ folder- (GAME FOLDER - THE PLACE WHERE THE GAME IS STORED)

1.You need the Origanal 58mb Eboot.bin
    2. You need to copy the 10mb Eboot bin from the Game folder and rename it t5_ps3f.self and copy it to the GameZ folder...
    3. You need to find the modified t5mp_ps3f.self file - which i posted exactly where to find this file... MRDOCA's modded t5mp file

In the Game folder: (GAME DATA FOLDER - NOT THE PLACE WHERE THE GAME IS STORED)
    1. You ONLY should have the 10mb Eboot.bin
    **Erase t5_ps3f.self and t5mp_ps3f.self that currently are in that folder!

--If all else fails... i'm not having any problems with my internet... i'm on a 100+mbps business package...

SK you seem like a super intellegent person... brotha go get yourself a Docsis 3.0 cable modem... Mod it... and get super fast internet... it will make your online gaming experience that much more enjoyable... Seems like you are having connection speed problems not game problems!
    Last edited by mikerock98; 11-13-2010 at 10:42 AM

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier View Post
    can anyone link or guide me to hexedit program? i'm trying to read through all these pages but haven't saw it yet.
    I use WinHex myself but that is a pay one so not necessary... here is a 30-day trial one and a free alternative that should also work fine:

Hex Workshop Trial: bpsoft.com/downloads/

HexEdit v1.03: physics.ohio-state.edu/~prewett/hexedit/

Quote Originally Posted by soldier View Post
    I'm using Hex Workshop but i've also used HxD which is free... just google HxD hex editor... and it will come up on the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by mikerock98 View Post
    PSN B OPs is working flawless here as well!
    hmm i just did all of that but when i try to play BO it tells me i need to update to 3.50.

Those are instructions for the multiplayer... you must first get the game to work and update the files before you can change them for multiplayer

ok thanks but i can't get it to work this is what i originally did. Backed up eboot.bin param.sfo and the 2 self files.
    updated black ops.

edited param.sfo in sfo editor so it runs on 3.41 replaced eboot.bin with the 10mb eboot.bin.

I did that with the folder in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES00232/GAMEZ/BLES01031/PS3_GAME, and with /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01031/
    then when i try to start black ops it tells me to update to 3.50

so is there any thing you can see that I'm doing wrong?

Don't backup the files first... Start from stratch.

also did you change the metadata after you got the update notice... i'd imagine that the step you forgot!

Can someone please post a link to the original EBOOT.BIN (the 58mb one) as I have accidentally overwritten my one with the debug version. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by mikerock98 View Post
    3. You need to find the modified t5mp_ps3f.self file - which i posted exactly where to find this file... MRDOCA's modded t5mp file
    can you post the t5mp_ps3f.self

Sponsored Links
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News