Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question How To Create Basic Programs With The SDK

Sponsored Links
    How do i create text based games and programs with the sdk, Can you also include what tools to use in order to make a program or game?

Thanks Shummyr
    Last edited by shummyr; 06-18-2010 at 02:23 AM

Wink

Sponsored Links
    not to be mean, obviously you need to have access to the compilers.

Quote Originally Posted by itwong View Post
    not to be mean, obviously you need to have access to the compilers.
    like from visual studios and what not?

Quote Originally Posted by shummyr View Post
    like from visual studios and what not?
    the ones from officiel $DK or SNSYS's ProDG.

i thought proDG integrated itself into visual studio's?

According to: [Register or Login to view links] it looks like it does integrate well with Visual Studio 2003 and 2005, but if you look at the bottom of the page, they say:

"To order ProDG for PlayStation®3 please contact your Sony Computer Entertainment Account Manager.

NOTICE: These products are only available to Sony Computer Entertainment's licensed developers/publishers."

This means that its not free.

If you'd like, you could try this: http://domino.research.ibm.com/comm/research_projects.nsf/pages/cellcompiler.index.html

I am not a compiler expert, but I guess that you could also create a gcc cross compiler toolchain like some of the other devs. I am a big proponent of linux, and would love to use the full capabilities of the PS3 (including RSX). I hate what $ony is doing to the supercomputer they sold us! Please help us free the PS3 devs!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News