Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome work from Hermes as usual I won't update past 3.41 and in fact prefer 2.60's GUI to the new crappy 3.XX version. I still use all the features that were cut out from 3.55 so until I can mod it myself with the custom firmware project, I just won't see a need to update as I do not intend to play hardly any new games on it.

That's why I have a PC. If there is a really good, and I mean really good game I will buy it and wait to patch it so I can play. I have patience and don't want to compromise existing features for a few crap games. Besides all good things come in time.was it Mei Ling quoting Ni-chi? who said "he who has enough will always have enough" ~ MGS1 greatest ps1 game. Just cause you see an item doesn't mean you have to stick your neck out to get it.

Remember the first downgrades that messed up Phat Bluray playback. I'll wait till those features are restored or fixed. By all means though upgrade if you like it. You only live once and your time is now.

OK i know I misquoted earlier, but you get the gist of it. "he who knows enough is enough, will always have enough". Think i got it that time
    Last edited by WheedWhack3R; 02-25-2011 at 10:32 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by richdotward View Post
    What other backup manager is being made by the same person who makes the payload? Understand the payload / make changes to it can only be a good thing to get more games working.

Think I'm sticking to multimanager though for the time being.
    you ask a question then answer it, as if you weren't talking about Hermes, I would swear you were talking about Dean!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe hermes, a dev, knows much more about the PS3. Furthermore, there is no third-party controller disabled issues, and there are still problems with the way 3.55 is hacked. I for one, will be staying on 3.41 until there is a good reason for me to upgrade.

Hermes Manager v1.0 CFW 3.55 Port

Here is a Hermes HManager v1.0 CFW 3.55 Port by D_Skywalk via Elotrolado: elotrolado.net/hilo_3-55-hermes-manager-v1-0_1581883

Rough translation:
    Hi, this has been a useful bridge and after spending the weekend trying manager Hermes 3.55 share it with the scene: Hermes Download Manager 1.0 (3.55) beta 1 [pkg includes stealth]

Need to use LV2 Patcher to load the Syscall36 (v8 or greater) before manager.
    For now the patcher is not integrated, although the detection, alerting you if you have the active syscalls.

The ZIP includes the manager compiled and packaged, but if hermes distributed the source (and I my little diff) is for you so you can compile yourself, be careful with the managers or compilations sceners appeared out of nowhere, enter the shipping IDs would not be very complicated. We must not panic, there seems to have been the case but use only trusted software. In fact you should not trust or my smoking.

Notes:
    + It includes the full diff, so what if hermes compiles and can take something, which I doubt
    + Version 3.55 uses stealth ID Lemmings (NPUA80034). The standard version uses the official ID hermes (HMANAGER4)
    Attached Files Attached Files

same here I still use 3.41 and won't be updating anytime soon...

Hermes Manager v1.3 for PS3 CFW 3.41

Attached below is Hermes Manager v1.2 and v1.3 for PS3 CFW 3.41 with the changes as follows:

Version 1.2 Changes:
    • BDEMU added to launch games from /dev_usb00x/PS3_GAME with black screen like Modern Warfare. Allow to launch games from /app_home/ without any Bluray disc inserted. (it needs the option "BD Emu (for USB)" in "On")

Version 1.3 Changes:
    • Added Auto patch PARAM.SFO (it renames the original file as _PARAM.SFO)

Hermes Manager v1.4 for PS3 CFW 3.41

Another update to Hermes Manager v1.4 for PS3 CFW 3.41 with changelog as follows:

Version 1.4 Changelog:
    • Set Support contennat large files from an external USB drive (by caching the big file in the inner disk of the console)
    • Add the “Fix permission”

Thanks for all the work! Still on 3.41 here..

Hermes Releases HManager v1.5, Bids the PS3 Scene Farewell

Following up on his previous work, today Spanish PS3 developer Hermes hasreleased HManager v1.5 and bids the PS3 scene farewell.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote, roughly translated: Well everybody, the day has come and this is my message: I’m not just leaving the scene, but as a user altogether (along with EOL).

As a final gesture, he published the source code needed to compile my latest project (HManager + PSL1GHT + + Tiny3D ps3soundlib updated) should anyone want to continue the work in my place (of which I have already done enough)

[Register or Login to view links]

Why I’m going? Well, because I’m tired; the pitcher plant filled and the trap snapped shut.

So, good bye, I wish you all well, a big hug to those who really deserve it as well (as those who don’t deserve it), keep it all up because maybe one day life will throw you a bone, but then maybe it’ll give you a kick in the teeth, because that’s the price we pay. In any case, perhaps I’ll read your posts once in a while, but my participation is over. Hermes has written her last post here.

Farewell.

Hermes Releases HManager v1.5, Bids the PS3 Scene Farewell

More PlayStation 3 News...

damn shame... whatever you do be lucky...

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News