Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Hermes v4b PSN Payload - Spoof PS3 Firmware 3.41 to 3.50 Final

As a follow-up to the previous PL3 WIP, here is what should be the final Hermes v4b PSN Payload to spoof PS3 Firmware 3.41 to 3.50.

Download: Hermes v4b Xoeo Cyberskunk Evilsperm Eco Hex Codes / Hermes v4b Xoeo Cyberskunk Evilsperm Eco Source Code / Main Link to All Payloads/Hex Codes (as they are added)

Cyberskunk over at psx-scene has barely slept in the last 4 days getting PL3 and hermes updated along with myself, and then out of nowhere xeoe ported Hermes v4b to spoof 3.50 and beat us to it by a matter of hours :)

Once xoeo released his hermes mod Cyberskunk and I were able to get our hands on it and start to clean it up and port it for 3.41 use.

This is pretty much a FINAL release for hermes v4b unless something else useful comes along that needs to be ported in but hermes v4b is not our main focus because we are moving onto something that xoeo has come up with and are currently porting it to work with 3.41, this will most likely be the most stable port of PSGroove yet!

So please Thank Cyberskunk, xoeo, and ecosystem_mod as well as anyone else that has contributed to PSGroove for all of their insanely hard work they deserve it!

As you all know github crashed the other day, I have since fixed everything and made all the pushes so everything is good now. I also had a nightmare of a time getting the build_hex.sh to work with the latest hermes port so I have retested it about 100 times and its working perfectly.

Just to give a brief explanation of what this payload has:

• xoeo - PSN Support
    • ecosystem_mod - 3.50 Spoof
    • math - corrected offset
    • 0x82 - debug console
    • 0x09 - CECH20A / CECH20B (120GB/250GB Slim) - DYN-001

Hermes v4b PSN Payload - Spoof PS3 Firmware 3.41 to 3.50 Final

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hell yes! A bit confused on what this means though:
    - 0x09 - CECH20A / CECH20B (120GB/250GB Slim) - DYN-001
    I actually have a 250gb slim, so I don't think this does anything for me..? But I'm assuming it ups the clock speed or something?

Wink

need a ti 84 payload plz!!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by maty360414 View Post
    need a ti 84 payload plz!!
    As always, I will add them as they are available to posts here, but instead of flooding the first post with separate links to them all from now on we will be using just this one link:

Main Link to all Payloads/Hex Codes: (as they are added) http://www.ps3news.com/forums/misc.p...ments&t=115125

Are there going to be any Rockbox ports for this?

and Great Work Guys, you guys really keep this scene alive by updating files...

that's is a very brilliant idea just a suggestion here. perhaps you could add a column named 'date added' in that payloads page so that we won't have hundreds of post saying 'which payload is the newest one... which one do i have to use... etc.'

just need a .bin version so I can throw it into my current psfreedom setup.

Hmm any rockbox ports yet?

Any word if this method will allow Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood to be played?

Quote Originally Posted by costocart View Post
    that's is a very brilliant idea just a suggestion here. perhaps you could add a column named 'date added' in that payloads page so that we won't have hundreds of post saying 'which payload is the newest one... which one do i have to use... etc.'
    I am having CJPC look into the feasibility of adding a date/time column there now... it's vBulletin code, so if he can modify it then sure we can make it happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauliinhos View Post
    Hmm any rockbox ports yet?
    Re-check the Main Link as some were added since your post.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast