Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Takavach View Post
    can anyone compile it for pic18f4550 ?
    +1 on that board. Seems to me that there will be a lot more users using this "new" AVR board. Anyway since I've read the text from Evilsperm then i don't really want to make a request without having tried compiling it myself. So instead I was hoping someone could point me to a good and easy (I know nothing about these things sadly) howto for compiling hexes.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How about ipod mini 2g ??

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok yeah that build_hex.sh I was tweaking out did not mix well without PL3 lol

I will try to fix it tomorrow but as of now do not use the hex's I posted, you can still use the source just make sure you compile one by one and do not use ./build_hex.sh I will fix it tomorrow because its nearly 4 AM and I'm shot out

time for sleeeeeep

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    Boss can you please remove the files I've uploaded or replace them one I get this worked out.
    Done, and I have updated your post as well to reflect this for the time being. Have a good sleep evilsperm!

thanks for helping get sony hermes..

I stick to Hermes' v4 for a while, until others report which one is better (Hermes or Kakaroto's)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    Ok yeah that build_hex.sh I was tweaking out did not mix well without PL3 lol

I will try to fix it tomorrow but as of now do not use the hex's I posted, you can still use the source just make sure you compile one by one and do not use ./build_hex.sh I will fix it tomorrow because its nearly 4 AM and I'm shot out

time for sleeeeeep
    Could it be that there is also again a problem with your ubuntu. I take the Linux src from hermes 4 but cannot compile 1. Any suggestions??

1.Cannot edit makefile:
    gedit has not been able to detect the character encoding. Please check that you are not trying to open a binary file. Select a character encoding from the menu and try again.
    Greets Modmate

can some one please tell he how the hell i compile a hex for pic18f4550 before i go insane trying lol

did this work with N900 ... ?

Time to consolidate hack boards - there was a need for loads of devices when the boards were scarce - now the Chinese factories are on-stream the devices are dirt cheap!

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News