Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    WTF? I'm using this one. Check the first post.

Open Manager works fine. I think you just don't know what your going on about.
    Relax, holmes. I never said Open Manager didn't work. I was verifying that you had flashed your dongle with a Peek/Poke payload.

The Open Manager update that contains Hermes' fix requires a dongle/payload with the Peek/Poke calls. Perhaps you don't know what you're going on about...?
    Last edited by MaRINoL69; 10-01-2010 at 02:13 AM

Banned User
    People should read before replying. He's confused everyone here as he doesn't know what he's going on about.

It looks like the controller fix isn't a fix. I guess whoever tested it already had a wheel connected thats why the game worked? LOL

Even with the controller fixed the game refused to work coz as soon as you pass that controller error it asks to create an autosave which refuses then it locks up. Looks like F1 2010 doesn't work as everytime we pass 1 problem there is another stopping us from playing it.

Could someone compile this for: AT90USB162? The MCU=at90usb162 F_CPU=8000000 and BOARD=USER.

The CPU Speed is only at 8Mhz instead of 16 Mhz.

Quote Originally Posted by MaRINoL69 View Post
    Relax, holmes. I never said Open Manager didn't work. I was verifying that you had flashed your dongle with a Peek/Poke payload.

The Open Manager update that contains Hermes' fix requires a dongle/payload with the Peek/Poke calls. Perhaps you don't know what you're going on about...?
    In all fairness, I apologize- I do understand where I created confusion.

If people are able to get F1:2010, EyePet, racquet Sports, and NBA 2k11 to work with this please let me know. I have not updated anything yet, just waiting for confirmation.. I have the XPLAIN board.

Here is the hermes lv2 pack I have compiled, It should have most boards in there. The only board that would not compile was Atmega16u4 so until I get that sorted your SOL for that board for the time being.

New lv2 Pack
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    Here is the hermes lv2 pack I have compiled, It should have most boards in there. The only board that would not compile was Atmega16u4 so until I get that sorted your SOL for that board for the time being.
    Thanks evilsperm and +Rep, I have added it to the first post as well now.

is it possible to have the ps3 "eject" these loaders after the payload is delivered? I know I can physically unplug the device, but if we can get the payload to shutdown the device after injecting is complete it would be great so that the LED's on the boards wont be burning 24/7 when the device is on.

firesokar: Just unplug the device, your at the console during boot up anyway so you might as well... There is no way to have it shut down the board because its still drawing power from the console.

When i update my at90usb162 with this hex, which BM do i have to use then?

Also is this more then one time confirmed to work with F1 and a controller instead of a wheel?

Clear answers please guys.

Greets Modmate

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast