Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The Teensy AT90USB162 16Mhz works with the maximus AVR usb but no LEDs work. How hard is it to have the LEDs work with this?

Just annoying that I don't know if it worked or not till it gets into the XMB.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    Just tested it and it DOES NOT fix the F1 2010 controller problem. It still asks for a controller.
    Did you hit R2 prior to attempting to launch F1 (to activate the fix)? Also, there are reports that it has worked via external whereas not so much via internal.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Strange. Couldn't get the psgroove_teensy_at90usb162_16Mhz file to work on my Teensy++2.0. Wouldn't jailbreak my PS3. Otherwise I would test it F1 2010 as I just purchased the game. BTW, the LED was working with this hex. It wasn't with the previous Hermes hex.
    Last edited by IslaTurbine; 10-01-2010 at 02:36 AM

Quote Originally Posted by MaRINoL69 View Post
    Did you hit R2 prior to attempting to launch F1 (to activate the fix)? Also, there are reports that it has worked via external whereas not so much via internal.
    Yep, just tried that and it still asks for a controller.

From Int HDD. Have no space on the EXT atm and it didn't run last time I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    Yep, just tried that and it still asks for a controller.

From Int HDD. Have no space on the EXT atm and it didn't run last time I tried.
    ...and, you are using a payload with peek & poke, of course?

Can anyone confirm this working? I'd love to try that game but I don't want to spend that much on a wheel.

I've tried F1 2010 as well and it is not working for me either. Tried both backup manager 1.1 and open manager on internal. I don't understand why the other guy was asked if he had peek/poke? I thought the peek/poke thing was in a hex file.. not a pkg. So how can we have 2 hex files on one board?

Quote Originally Posted by asandhu View Post
    Ive tried F1 2010 as well and it is not working for me either. Tried both backup manager 1.1 and open manager on internal. I dont understand why the other guy was asked if he had peek/poke? I thought the peek/poke thing was in a hex file..not a pkg. So how can we have 2 hex files on one board?
    It is a hex file. If you do not have your JB device flashed with a hex that contains the peek/poke calls, it is my understanding this update to Open Manager will not work.

Quote Originally Posted by MaRINoL69 View Post
    ...and, you are using a payload with peek & poke, of course?
    WTF? I'm using this one. Check the first post.

Open Manager works fine. I think you just don't know what your going on about.
    Last edited by Jes03; 10-01-2010 at 03:05 AM

Is this an update to open manager or a new payload? Looks to me like its a new hex file. I know a new version of OpenBM was released but i cant find a compiled .pkg yet.

@Jes03 LOL I am just as confused as you are hahaha. The thread is about a new payload and I think these ppl confused it's for the new version of OpenBM.
    Last edited by asandhu; 10-01-2010 at 03:07 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News