Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Briqhtfame View Post
    Try to install the modded 3.41 via the Recovery menu.
    i can't get into recovery mode, its as if the ps3 has no fw, when it boots, goes straight to screen that says System cannot start, please insert media with update version 3.56 or later then press start and select to check for update data.

when i insert usb with 3.41 mod and press the start - select it says "checking" then says "no applicable data was found"

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Put the original 3.55 update in your usb and follow what it says. Make sure you have the 3.55 update in the correct folders inside your usb. for example ; (usb:/PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP) Hope it works mate. If it doesn't, Just pm and i'll try to help you out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey thx man, used this with my cech2504A Model 320GB Move edition and it runs fine, tested following games and all runs fine with old Savegame Data:

NFS:HP
    Army of Two 40th Day
    Dead Rising 2
    Just Cause 2
    Kane & Lynch 2
    Motorstorm Pacific Rift
    nail'd
    NBA Jam
    Splatterhouse

Tested on my pscech2504A with 320GB Move Edition with no probs so far. Tested some games with Gaia BM.
    Last edited by whenthelight; 01-24-2011 at 07:37 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Another day, another try Does this behave like the Dongle with Hermes Payload where i can play my Backups without having a Original Disk in Drive ?? (Broken Drive)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deen View Post
    i can't get into recovery mode, its as if the ps3 has no fw, when it boots, goes straight to screen that says System cannot start, please insert media with update version 3.56 or later then press start and select to check for update data.

when i insert usb with 3.41 mod and press the start - select it says "checking" then says "no applicable data was found"
    Hey,

You have used the new 3.41 downgrade pup to downgrade from 3.55 to 3.41, am i correct? It is modifed to look like fw 3.56.
    You now need to use the "Old" 3.41 downgrade pup (the first one, the one that did not work on 3.55). It should then say 3.41 in the recovery menu.

Quote Originally Posted by need View Post
    Another day, another try Does this behave like the Dongle with Hermes Payload where i can play my Backups without having a Original Disk in Drive ?? (Broken Drive)
    This is just like using a jailbroken ps3 when you use this. All that is different is that you dont have to use the dongle.

Port this cfw to 3.55!! Then we can use graf_payload to decrypt 3.55 retails! Dev's get to work!!! lol

Installed and have encountered no issues on CECH2501B (NTSC 320 GB Move bundle)!

Confirmed working with CECH-2503A PS3 Slim. Played God Of War III no problems

Have there been any reported issues with BD playback with this? I still use my PS3 as my primary bluray player and would hate to mess that up.

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News