Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey guys,

I installed Hermes CFW 3.41 on my PS3, model CECH2000A (120GB) and it works fine. I use Hermes Payload v4b and tested the following games Uncharted 2, Call of Duty Black Ops, Fall Out New Vegas, FIFA 2011, Heavenly Sword, Heavy Rain, Killzone 2, Ratachet&Clank: Quest for Booty, Red Dead Redemption, Resistance 2 and they all worked.

Still, when I try to play GT5, US and EU versions, or Little Big Planet 2, I get black screens.

Anyone had the same problem and got a solution? Thanks and keep up the good work!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    gt5's still working fine for me. I am still not updating, using patch mode in multiman like before.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    We can only wait for cfw 3.55 from him, he always have been my no.1

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Your example used a different CFW altogether, anyways you need to be more specific about that, where does it crash, how often, same place every time?

I don't completely understand the instructions on how to implement this? I guess maybe the rough translation is hindering me. Can anyone offer any insight? I've downloaded the file... now what?

I just put it on a laungh 60 gig usa ver. ps3 and works great. Now i am wondering how to go back to the sony 3.41. I wonder if i use the recovery mode to put it back the way it was.

Registered User chubchubmonkey0's Avatar
    I like the features that it has, but I'm really not sure I want to talk the chance to brick my 300 buck console. If it's still a beta and a lot more people do run it and work out any kinks then it may be a great mod. But until then, my drive is running clean.

successfully installed on fat ps3 60 gig. all 3.41 emulators working, all backup managers working-15 games tested including NFS hot persuit and GT5 with 3.41 eboot patch, all psn debug games working , signed and unsigned pkgs for 3.41 working. very easy to install and use.

just turn on ps3 after installation of patched PUP, install payload pkg and run it. no need for any usb. better than any 3.55 CFW (if you don't use psn) because there is no need to run any lv2 or fix permissions pkg.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by misiozol View Post
    where is this mythical payload 4 can't find it in the packages.
    It appears MegaUpload (megaupload.com/?d=Y5OT4TSZ) deleted it, so I will update the first post now with a new link, and here are some new mirrors for it: PS3customfirm3.41__psgroove-hermes_v4b.zip

Ok, so I found out it works on my CECHP01 PS3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Straw View Post
    Works GREAT... just as good as my dongle, great to finally ditch it before I break my USB ports

benefit to this over the 3.55 CFw's is that everything that worked before just works now. PSN, games with fixes (disgaea 3)... I'll move up to a higher CFW in the future but for now. THANKS HERMES!!! for letting me ditch the dongle!

blackbox ftp works normally, which it doesn't on 3.55 (right?)
    Ummm... You can CONNECT to PSN? How?
    Last edited by gamesniper; 01-23-2011 at 03:18 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News