Follow the directions below:
1. First create a new user for your PS3.
2. Sign Up for the Playstation Network.
3. Select Hong Kong as your Country/Region. (You can select ANY region as long as you can provide a real address.)
4. Make sure your language is set to English.
5. Select Master Account.
6. Create an e-mail account for your new PSN ID. If you have another e-mail address you can use just use it.. a friends, a parents, or a girlfriends etc. Otherwise visit any of the free e-mail Web sites below:
Once you've created an account simply use the e-mail address in your registration.
Gmail - http://www.google.com/mail/help/promo1.html
lycos - http://mail.lycos.com/lycos/Index.lycos
mail.com - http://www.mail.com
hotmail - http://www.hotmail.msn.com
AOL - http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/email.adp
7. Create an online ID.
8. Enter a name, it's up to you how to play this one.
9. Next you'll need to provide a valid address for the region. Lets say you pick Hong Kong as my new homeland, pick any of the restaurants names. Once you do this you'll have a valid address for your new account so enter it!
That's it, congratulations you've now successfully created a foreign region PSN account for your PS3! Enjoy the spoils!