Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    i just tried to update the fw to 1.60 & it went to 59% , then i got the message " the data type is not supported. (80029c9c) ". my current fw is 2.80, so ill try to dl another 1.60 update & give it another try. or is there another way to do this?
    Two fold on that error - one , the PUP needs to be a special downgrade pup, unfortunately the 1.60 in our downloads section is not.

Furthermore, your PS3 needs to support downgrading to that firmware, it should say in the system update area what the lowest FW it can be downgraded to.

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    so how would i install the home beta debug .pkg, its giving me an error as well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Two fold on that error - one , the PUP needs to be a special downgrade pup, unfortunately the 1.60 in our downloads section is not.

Furthermore, your PS3 needs to support downgrading to that firmware, it should say in the system update area what the lowest FW it can be downgraded to.
    i was going over the thread looking for information i may have missed, and took in the fact that you mentioned a downgrade pup.
    i can go as low as 1.00, but if i can't find a downgrade pup, its pretty much useless.

Arrow

Yep, the files you're seeking are the ones pictured here, however, they are not leaked publically to my knowledge.

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...s-in-the-wild/

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News