Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Post Guide: PlayStation Home Hack - Closed Beta & Other Items Free!

Sponsored Links
    Update #2: Casshern23 has now created an updated guide on How to Get Closed Beta & Other Items Free in PlayStation Home.

Update: For those having issues with the FilePack below, give the PlayStation Home Item Hack FilePack Fix a try with the Updated Guide!

Today we received an e-mail from Leviathan letting us know of a recent PlayStation Home hack that he wishes to share here!

Similar to the PlayStation Home Replacement Posters & Custom Trailer, this basically uses SimpleDNS/PowerDNS, Apache Server and WireShark for HTTP sniffing.

Below is a FilePack and guide for those who wish to give this a try!

Download: PlayStation Home Item Hack FilePack

PlayStation Home Item Hack

Tools Required:

- SimpleDNS ([Register or Login to view links]) or PowerDNS ([Register or Login to view links]) = Redirect
    - Apache Server ([Register or Login to view links])
    - WireShark ([Register or Login to view links]) = Tool for HTTP Sniffing

Guide:

First install Apache Server using basic settings, once installed stop the Apache Server Service. Then copy files located in Apache File "httpd.conf" "mime.types" to C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\conf and yes when prompted overwrite Files, then start Apache Service.

Then copy HUBPS3_SVML to C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs.

Now install Simple DNS, then set a Redirect to Redirect homeps3.svo.online.scee.com to your PC IP.

Zone Name is homeps3.svo.online.scee.com

Now set your PS3 to go through Simple DNS set all Settings to Default till you come to DNS Settings. Then type the IP of your PC. Finish the setup then run Home.

Note: Don't forget to set Internet sharing on the PC.

Now Play Echochrome, once you unlocked an item leave Home then remove the redirect from SimpleDNS then Run Home.

You should now have the Items. Locked to your account.

WARNING: Any harm done to accounts doing this hack PS3 News take no responsibility for. This hack can remove items you currently have "Free Items". It will not effect paid items. You can use WireShark to find items and add them.

Credit to Leviathan.

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I keep getting s-101 error. I've done everything on the manual.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    One thing I do know (although I haven't tried it myself, so not sure if it's related or not) is that in \htdocs\HUBPS3_SVML\unity\start.jsp you must add your own PC's IP here:

<DATA dataType="URI" name="SvfsDownload" value="http://192.0.0.0:10060/HUBPS3_SVML/home/fileservices/HDl.jsps"/>

OK, I did that but I still get the same error..

I mailed this thread to Leviathan (who made the guide) and he replied saying he will improve the guide tonight with an updated one/FAQ available tomorrow morning.

Until then, all I can suggest is to wait and see if anyone else figures out what is causing the error. I will +Rep those who lend a hand...

Sadly, I don't have the time nor interest to get involved with PS Home stuff myself. Those who do go on Home frequently and are familiar with SimpleDNS/Apache/etc are the ones who can be of assistance here for troubleshooting.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    One thing I do know (although I haven't tried it myself, so not sure if it's related or not) is that in \htdocs\HUBPS3_SVML\unity\start.jsp you must add your own PC's IP here:
    Thanks for that. I tried to change it, but it didn't work.

Hopefully we get the update of the tutorial later on.

help

how do i use wireshark?

Lightbulb

instead of homeps3.svo.online.scee.com try homeps3.svo.online.scea.com .... might work.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnybbad View Post
    instead of homeps3.svo.online.scee.com try homeps3.svo.online.scea.com .... might work.
    nope, doesnt work either way..

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Kulhu View Post
    how do i use wireshark?
    Google is probably your best bet for beginner guides... check here though: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News