Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    We got that far already.. But we need to know, What exactly do we do with the packet from sniffing the itemgrant out? I have the line right here, and dont know how to use it to snag items.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Casshern23 View Post
    We got that far already.. But we need to know, What exactly do we do with the packet from sniffing the itemgrant out? I have the line right here, and dont know how to use it to snag items.
    You need to use wireshark then in home go near anybody, better to do it in private spaces, then you'll sniff the items id codes.

Then once you get lots of codes check them out here: [Register or Login to view links]

Just type that on your web browser and change the number for the items id you just sniffed and it will display the picture of the item,then if you don't have that item just add it to your XML file containing the other items id.....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have noticed somthing strange when i started using this on my uk account. i booted it up and got an american message of the day.. which begs the question could this be modified to do a region jump?

Item codes

Heres a nice list of item codes from wireshark

[Register or Login to view code]

Quote Originally Posted by jonnybbad View Post
    i have noticed somthing strange when i started using this on my uk account. i booted it up and got an american message of the day.. which begs the question could this be modified to do a region jump?
    <REDIRECT href="http://217.18.28.53:10060/HUBPS3_SVML/unity/eulaCheck.jsp?region=en-US&autologin=0" name="redirect"/>

turns out if you replace the en-US portion of the text above from the start file and replace it with either ja-JP or en-GB you get the corresponding message of the day

ja_jp being japan
    en GB being the uk

Nice list of items you got up there... here are some that you guys will love to see on your inventory:

- B16669C1-0F1C4511-A9C9E36A-73923D5C this one gives you a BUZZ t-shirt from the BUZZ space which is going to be available tomorrow but you guy will get it today.

-27ABDFB5-C6E54583-97B627B2-F92D817E here is another BUZZ t-shirt
    All the codes above is for male version of BUZZ t-shirts.
    Now for the female version.
    -1AECFBF2-687A473E-90C434D5-B1C92ACE
    -3A719FDC-C9F44513-8ECF0AD6-0D8BAFC9

Now the best items:
    I'll give you now all the INfamous space rewards,t-shirt,pants and the hard to get trophy
    -9FDB5AF0-B89B4CC4-9E2FD40B-E1B26CF7 male t-shirt
    -75CD4F9E-1A1D4D0F-8BC75E51-1CBDAE33 female t-shirt
    -8C2DE7A8-D3994D8D-AE2D4C82-E9C5C54E male pants
    -BC48433E-AE63480A-B6A3E7BE-543879F4 female pants
    -91280662-FF974ADE-BA7624BC-630463D4 trophy

Hope you guys enjoy.. Coming soon I'll post the mods jacket id number, that's correct, the red jacket that the mods use... I managed to see a mod talking to somebody and wireshark was working fine, lol.

I already got it to save on the account, I just need to make some little tweaks to it but it looks nice, too bad I can't wear it in public because i'm not a mod, lol.

hello thanks to the op. i have changed the settings like the psn name and put mine, but im still getting the vertifiying purchased content screen it loads and i can't get past it

Here's a few links to some XML files that contains objects id's to mall items for various regions [threads].

Japan Threads
    ---------------
    [Register or Login to view links]
    ---------------

North America Threads
    ---------------
    [Register or Login to view links]
    ---------------

Now, if I can just get past the "Timed out" pop up. :/
    Last edited by dudexxx; 07-15-2009 at 08:41 PM

I think that we should start up a seperate thread related to these item codes.

That way the main thread can be used only for troubleshooting.

@slytingz2009: Can you please (or get a mod to) modify your post to say which codes do what item?

Quote Originally Posted by urbanracer34 View Post
    I think that we should start up a seperate thread related to these item codes.

That way the main thread can be used only for troubleshooting.

@slytingz2009: Can you please (or get a mod to) modify your post to say which codes do what item?
    He just dumped those from my website. The only way to find out what they are is to compile them into an HTML file and open it in a web browser. The ID's will pull the item's icon from the Home servers and display it for you.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News