Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Exclamation

Sponsored Links
    Connection error

/HUBPS3_DVML/unity/start.jsp

Happens whenever i try to connect to home.

Tried to put my IP into the start.jsp instead of the blank one, Didnt work, Tried to change the name of the line since in quotes you said it should be .jsps, when in the text file its .jsp2

Ideas?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yea the same happened to me... but now it just logs me off psn when i try. i`ve given up trying it now lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wait.. Got to verifying purchased content, but altering the filenames seem to keep it left at a lockup at the end of verifiying purchased content...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Casshern23 View Post
    Connection error

/HUBPS3_DVML/unity/start.jsp

Happens whenever i try to connect to home.

Tried to put my IP into the start.jsp instead of the blank one, Didnt work, Tried to change the name of the line since in quotes you said it should be .jsps, when in the text file its .jsp2

Ideas?
    did you copy the httpd text file as well as the mime file? you need both i think

Quote Originally Posted by jonnybbad View Post
    did you copy the httpd text file as well as the mime file? you need both i think
    Yep. I got past that part though, Now im sitting here at the -Veryifiying purchased content-

Tried to do what they said to fix it, it didnt work.

I keep gettin timed out and I did what it says in the guide to set Internet Sharing on. I checked the htdocs.conf and it's already set to listen on port 10060. Any tips would be great.

ok. i have the packet for gaining the item, now what do i do with it?

I got it to work. Leviatan was helping me out this morning.
    Finally it works.

I also gave Leviatan the update of the tutorial, it's very simple. I think he already supplied the OP with the new updated tutorial for it.

Hm, Guess that means you can speak on their behalf and help us all? <<

For the guys that are getting stock on the "verifying purchased item", here is the solution for it....

UPDATE:

On the htdocs file,open it,then open HUBPS3_SVML file,you’ll see 3 files (fileservices,home,unity).
    -Open first fileservices folder: there you’ll see the XML file with the items list,rename that xml to

Inventory-YOUR PSN HERE

Then save it
    -Open home folder.,open fileservices folder,open the (HDI) file with notepad, you’ll see something like this:

<XMLSVOFILETRANSFER direction="download" filename="Inventory-YOUR PSN HERE.xml" errorCode="None" src="http://YOUR IP HERE:10060/HUBPS3_SVML/fileservices/Inventory-YOUR PSN HERE.xml"/>

Now put your PSN name on the 2 spots that it says “YOUR PSN HERE” and also put your IP address where it says “YOUR IP HERE”
    Now you are almost done ,close notepad and save the changes you made to it.
    -Open unity folder, and open the “start” file with notepad,you’ll see a big text,but you need to pay attention for this:

<DATA dataType="URI" name="SvfsDownload" value="http://YOUR IP HERE:10060/HUBPS3_SVML/home/fileservices/HDl.jsp2"/>

Where it says “YOUR IP HERE” replace that with your ip address.
    Now close it and save the changes you made to it.

YOU ARE DONE.
    ENJOY.....

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News