Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Cool

Here is the updated FilePack.. the only changes/additions to the guide were as follows:
    FAQ:
    Time outs = Check that Apache is set to port 10060
    Not being able to login to PSN = Check that you PC has been set to share internet connection.

Also be sure to double check you stopped Apache when copying the Apache files… then remember to Start it.
    Aside from that, grab the new FilePack and delete your old ones and then give it a try.

Download: PlayStation Home Item Hack FilePack Fix
    Attached Files Attached Files

Finally the error message disappeared but now I'm getting stuck on the loading part where it says "Verifying purchased content"

The loading bars loads almost till the end but it just stays there, I even let it sit for about 10 minutes and nothing happened...

Thanks for the files BTW, hopefully Leviathan finds a way to fix this...
    Whatever he did before it was really helpful, now it's time to get it to work...

Thanks again guys.

Quote Originally Posted by userlanonymous View Post
    Finally the error message disappeared but now I'm getting stuck on the loading part where it says "Verifying purchased content"

The loading bars loads almost till the end but it just stays there, I even let it sit for about 10 minutes and nothing happened...
    This happened as well with the old region jumping method. Keep trying, and verify that all your settings are correct. Try restarting your PS3 and PC, then try again. It took me several attempts to get this stuff working even when all settings were correct.

Its doing that because you have unlocked items on your Home which u didnt put on the inventory list. Try it on a new account and you'll see the difference. It works if you start a fresh new account.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by userlanonymous View Post
    Leviathan replied again via e-mail as he's monitoring this thread... he said that for people who are getting stuck on "verifying content" here is that last thing you need to do:

Change this Inventory-PSNIDHere.xml with your own PSN ID, then do the same with HDl.jsp2 (edit in Notepad, etc).

I have attached the files below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Is there not a PM feature here? To the OP, I have something to ask you that's best left to PM.

Sorry if I'm simply overlooking it...

Cool

We don't use PMs here, instead we use Visitor Messaging (on User Profiles, but it's publically viewable). If you are seeking to contact us privately it's best to do it via e-mail: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/sendmessage.php

where do we add the code we want unlocked?

there's 2 xmls in the hotdocs folder provided there are 9 codes already in it I'm guessing just add the code you find to both xml folders, its in the fileservices folder ..ps u need an xml editor to add or change code in these folders Internet explorer wont edit it just lets u see whats already there

couldnt we use simple dns http re-director plug-in instead of the quickzone wizard.. it resolved alot of the problems i had when i did the region jump
    Last edited by jonnybbad; 07-15-2009 at 11:50 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

this guide seems very incomplete.... maybe someone who has got this working can elaborate.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast