Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    tried the psarc method with motorstorm 2, the ms2.psarc file was over 4gb so i tryed to split it up the PSARC file.

i even tried to rename it pac22.psarc but every time i droped the file onto PSARC, PSARC crashed. it worked fine when using it with uncharted2 which works fine.

sorry i made a typo with the rename, i renamed it to pak22.psarc still no luck even with the gui versions. all i get is a "working directory" folder created with in the PSARC folder.
    Last edited by Osirisx; 10-05-2010 at 08:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    can you do this with dat files?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can anyone help me? i'm trying to do uncharted 2 but as soon as i load pak22 and zlib it crashes anyone else had the same problem i'm using vista.

Drag the big pak22.psarc file into the folder where zlib is, then drag the pak22.psarc file onto the psarc program icon. then copy the newly created pak22 folder to where the pak22.psarc file originally was ex. ?:\GAMEZ\BCUS98123\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\build\main

another tool to extract Psarc files: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...8&d=1286983787

Registered User wrkingclasshero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alexg13 View Post
    Okay I've got killzone 2 to work with this now. Here's a screenshot of the directory USDIR
    Really? I did the same thing you did, and it's telling me that EBOOT.BIN is not valid. Could you upload your EBOOT?

ChugIt - its NOT possible to do what you say, I took my internal HDD out of my ps3, put another in & placed the original in a usb caddy. When connected via usb the ps3 doesnt pick it up, unless I take the HDD and make it FAT32 on my laptop.

Smile thank you

great resource. I'm just getting into this, and this is a fountain of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by ChugIt View Post
    I have successfully achieved a way to have large files on the external, and it was quite simple honestly.
    Are you saying you have to use NZhawks program to make this work? Everyone else: Anyone test this?

I posted this question before finding this thread and everyone says it's been tried and does not work.

any updates on this program? a little more info on how it works, and how to use it would be nice.

Sponsored Links
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News