3) going into vsh.self
look at 64-bit big endian value at 0x290 - 0x0000000000000900 (2304 decimal), its start of first segment (vsh0) in vsh.self, next 64bit BE value at 0x298 is size of this section - 0x00000000002cb8fd (2930941 decimal) , perfectly matched to size of out vsh.0z ;)
same for vsh1, start at 0x2b0 - 0x00000000002dafe0 (2994144 decimal), size at 0x2b8 - 0x00000000000208ec == 133356 (size of vsh.1z)
4) now we need to copy decrypted and inflated sections to the vsh.self
And a copy of the retail game i am using BLES00686
1. Install the demo to your hard drive.
2. Delete sfo from your BLES00686 directory
3. Delete EBOOT.bin, default.self and default_mp.self from BLES00686/PS3_GAME/USRDIR
4. Re-name the "PS3_GAME" folder of your BLES00686 directory to NPEB90263
5. copy to dev_hdd/game over-writing the demo
6. delete sellScreen.bik from NPEB90263/USRDIR
7. Boot Directly from the XMB.
game will boot and you can play the only problem is you cannot save, probably because the EBOOT.BIN doesn't have the instruction to save as it is from the demo.
recommended file deletes (optional):
anything starting with mp_ (multiplayer data- multiplayer does not work so therefore unneeded)