Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's a shame you have to connect the PS3 directly upto your modem, if people could play on XLink Kai using WiFi I'm sure there would be many more people playing.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    for the life of me i can't get this to work, i'm thinking this telus router is to blame..

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck View Post
    modern warfare 2 is bootable?
    No its not bootable at this time but can be played on xlink from the original disk of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomAlias View Post
    I appreciate seeing a more detailed explaination in this thread... but seeing the same games copy pasted from thread from 2-3 weeks ago is disapointing.

The previous thread said more games to come I was under the impression they were going to update the list as the guy made mention of the titles listed so far just being found from a google search... but nothing really became of it.

I remember asking about killzone 2 and sports games (fifa, madden, ncaa football etc) on the previous thread without a reply as well...
    Afraid I don't have those games, if you do have them try them out and see if there is a LAN game option, If there is more working LANable games post the names in my thread and I will update list. Im personally not really interested in sports games but Im sure many are and can tell you. I would assume most sports games would include a LAN game option but I could be wrong.

Heres the list of games with LAN option from other thread, this list is a little more complete than the list above, Feel free to add to it yourself RandomAlias if you have time. (I've googled killzone2 for ya and no, apperantly there is no LAN option , also FIFA has no lan option. PES 2011 for th PC has LAN option but not sure about PS3 version.
    • Warhawk (lets you LAN 2 PS3 with a 4-way splitscreen on each)
    • Unreal Tournament 3
    • Armored Core 4
    • Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (splitscreen local LAN)
    • Dirt
    • Dirt 2
    • Formula 1 Championship Edition
    • Dark Sector
    • Haze
    • Haze -2 (w/splitscreen)
    • Grid
    • Red fractin guerilla
    • Far Cry 2
    • RE5
    • Call of Duty 4 MW
    • Call of Duty 5
    • Call of Duty 6 MW2
    • Resistance
    • Resistance 2
    • Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
    • WipeOut HD
    • Rainbow Six Vegas 2
    • Ferrari Challenge
    • Civilization revolution
    • The Darkness
    • Timeshift
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Blazing Angels 2
    • Saints Row 2
    • Borderlands
    • Kayne and Lynch : Dead Men
    • Condemned 2
    • Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2
    • Operation flashpoint 2
    • Red alert 3
    Last edited by DeViL303; 10-25-2010 at 10:53 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ps3 online fix

I have not tried this myself as it seems you need a wired connection, but for those not willing to wait to play their ps3 online, this may be a quick fix for you.

looks like it may work from the vid.. if you do get this to work please make a post.

It's Xlink. It allows to build LAN-like networks over the internet using VPN technology. This is known to work, but only with a select number of games.

Arrow

I have merged this into our existing XLink PS3 thread now...

Here is the 7.4.24 Xlink Kai update for those who want it, it fixes some disconnecting issues when users are idle in the arena.

Download - [Register or Login to view links]

is this working and if i use i get banned or no?

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News