Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowacexr View Post
    They can't add support that is not there. I have known many of the guys on the Kai team for years. It is a "tunnel" that emulates LAN gaming. So if the game has a system link option it should work fine over Kai. If there is no system link option, it will never work on Kai...
    spot on, i used kai for years under xbox, xbox 360 n some ps stuff. its a great tool once setup, only downside is it can only play games with system link options as mentioned above and unlike the psn there isn't always people online every hour of the day playing the same game as you. prob best for guys on here meeting up or playing with your m8s.
    Last edited by trashchris; 10-24-2010 at 10:11 AM

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Does anyone know if White Knight Chronicles and Lost Planet 2 would work on xlink?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Load up the games, go to multiplayer. If you see a system link option then you are good to go. frankly you don't even have to be in the correct room or arena. If you and another user want to meet up to play a link game they have not listed (I doubt much of that happens outside of brand new titles), just meet in the lobby of your choice and both load the game.

When I first read the topic title I got excited, then I noticed it mentioned XLink and instantly got disappointed, its just another method to plan LAN games over WAN.

I thought we had PSN access working again.

Can anyone anwser, why would someone use xlink when they can just play online with jb ps3? or am i wrong...?

Because you can't play on PSN with JB at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by shadowacexr View Post
    Because you can't play on PSN with JB at this point...
    why can't we access psn now?

We need to all pick a game then everyone group up in it =D

Usually they support up to 18+ players

Hopefully Dead Rising 2 supports it :$

Quote Originally Posted by probumba View Post
    why can't we access psn now?
    Are you seriosuly asking this? Just try to login to psn.

I appreciate seeing a more detailed explaination in this thread... but seeing the same games copy pasted from thread from 2-3 weeks ago is disapointing.

The previous thread said more games to come I was under the impression they were going to update the list as the guy made mention of the titles listed so far just being found from a google search... but nothing really became of it.

I remember asking about killzone 2 and sports games (fifa, madden, ncaa football etc) on the previous thread without a reply as well...

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News