Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by NZHawk View Post
    I have added you to my original blog post explaining what happened. Hope this clears things up, and you keep posting your suggestions!
    And +Rep for NZHawk also... now let's all hold hands and sing "We Are the World."

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    tbh with you guys i believe cfwprophet posted his findings on editing XML files like WEEKS ago. So nothing new there...

if you want to give credit do so but get your facts straight.

brgds

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yea true but any way nice to see that other peoples also trieng to do something. I was lazy the last days but this and some other things give me a reason to work the next hours to finally do what others try to do.

Maybe some one will beat me?

Speaking of this, is there a simple way to reorder the icons in the game tab?

It's getting to be a pain to scroll down twenty items to get to MultiMan.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by vstace View Post
    Speaking of this, is there a simple way to reorder the icons in the game tab?

It's getting to be a pain to scroll down twenty items to get to MultiMan.
    Put them in groups. I have all homebrew in HOMEBREW and all PSN games in PS3 and all PSX games in PS1. When I get PSP games guess where they go...

Banned User
    this installing to different category info is handy to know, something I was wondering about before when i had my homebrew category setup, at that time there was 2 of everything coming up on xmb as i didnt know how to install to different categories. I must try it again. Nice 1

+ rep jes, How do we get the TV category to appear, just modify the xml or do rcos need editing too?
    Last edited by DeViL303; 11-22-2010 at 05:40 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    Put them in groups. I have all homebrew in HOMEBREW and all PSN games in PS3 and all PSX games in PS1. When I get PSP games guess where they go...
    Just by editing the PARAM.SFO right?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by DeViL303 View Post
    this installing to different category info is handy to know, something I was wondering about before when i had my homebrew category setup, at that time there was 2 of everything coming up on xmb as i didnt know how to install to different categories. I must try it again. Nice 1

+ rep jes, How do we get the TV category to appear, just modify the xml or do rcos need editing too?
    I've already got 3 items in TV as I have the PlayTV and here in Aus we also have ABCview and Yahoo7.

For the US as you don't have the PlayTV I'm not sure?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by vstace View Post
    Just by editing the PARAM.SFO right?
    No its even easier than that, there is no jailbreak or file editing required.

Just press triangle on any game or homebrew, go to information, then go to album, write whatever you want here, that is the folder your app/game is now in when you press square to sort games into folders. if you write the same for a few apps/games they end up in same folder/group.

I've also got my Homebrew,PS1 Classics ans PSN game folders within my game category, much tidier, I've all my kids video done the same way, seperate groups for movies , different tv shows etc. a handy feature that does not require any jailbreak and not evryone knows about!
    Last edited by DeViL303; 11-22-2010 at 10:44 PM

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News