Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PS tried to edit as i put 3.5gb.. it's actually 3.27gb

This forum has a 3min timer on editing your post so just letting you all know the actual size but it does show in the pic i attached.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Moegames View Post
    I also have the same problem there with the 11gb file only showing 3.5gb as shown in my picture below. Good eye..not sure if that means anything but thats kinda odd.

Picture Attached Below:
    Well I figured it out was gia manager, if you're using gia manager it doesn't report large files right or something not sure but when i used the blackox ftp program it showed it as 12gigs.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Aye, was just about to post up for all the people with the 3.2gb files showing up. What's happening is it caps at 4gb and then loops back down to 0 and counts up again. So what's happening is with your 11gb file it counts to 4gb resets, counts another 4gb and resets and counts the final 3gb and presents that to you as your file size, if you add them up 4+4+3=11.

Hope that helps clear that up. Cheers.

however guys, why make so much problem.. just not use blackox ftp and save the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by infinityvoid View Post
    Aye, was just about to post up for all the people with the 3.2gb files showing up. What's happening is it caps at 4gb and then loops back down to 0 and counts up again. So what's happening is with your 11gb file it counts to 4gb resets, counts another 4gb and resets and counts the final 3gb and presents that to you as your file size, if you add them up 4+4+3=11.

Hope that helps clear that up. Cheers.
    yup.. that clears it all up, thanks for the explaination.

So to clear anything up, nothing works so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Mbb View Post
    So to clear anything up, nothing works so far?
    No not yet, and i guess we have to wait for the announced update. Just be patient.

Greets

BTW: in the euro scene release (Gran.Turismo.5.NFOFIX.EUR.JB.PS3-PEMA) they are also saying it is working... but it is not ofcourse

oops you already said that, still weird though.
    Last edited by Mbb; 11-21-2010 at 06:55 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Well usually the EUR versions work as compared to the US versions of games. Has anyone actually got the EUR version and can confirm it doesn't work yet? Also as the EUR version is smaller by about 6GB.

A question to anyone thats played the game, is it like the PSP version where you have 2 different commentators? The US PSP version has Jay Leno but the EUR version had some pommy woman.

I am downloading the EU version now, I will post my results (not that I have any hope of this working though...).

Sponsored Links
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News