I can't even get as far as your guys. I followd some directions telling me to replace the original eboot wit hthe patched one, FTP the game using Gaia Manager, run with mem patch mode and disc in tray. I do all of this and it kicks me back to the SMB with some error number.
I was using Open manager prior to Gaia so my GAMEZ folder is in OMAN. Should I still be FTPing the game to that folder?
I'm using a Teensy 2.0 with I believe the latest hermes payload on a US fat PS3 and the US version of the game.
1. Transfer GT5 to the harddrive
2. Swap the patched eboot file - remember US and EU are different.
3. Run a permission fix - i used some pkg. file called UP0001-FIXP12345_00-0000111122223333
4. Start Gaia manager
5. Trigger the mem patch in the manager
6. Insert a random orig. BD game
7. Start GT5 and play till you fall asleep
If you allready tried starting the game and experiencing problems, delete all gamedata before you start over with the guide above. The above worked fine for me, i just started the fourth license now, i think its called IA
Thanks Oversoldier... Just tried the NEW Eboot... and it fixed my problem, where I couldnt load any Licences... Didn't need to delete any data, just swapped the eboot with this 1, and is now working... It even feels like its loading faster.. But maybe i'm just excited ATM lol...