Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by leukotic View Post
    Anon needs to kick it into high gear, as it seems Sony didn't learn anything from the last spanking they received.

Wonder why Sony is so adamant about keeping otherOS off the grid, it's not as if piracy could get any worse at this point (aside from potential blu ray piracy). It's almost as if they are doing this for two reasons, to scare PS3 hackers and to give a nice big middle finger the the hacking community essentially saying "Hey look at us, we are all powerful and there is nothing you can do about it."
    They just don't want anyone doing anything with their unit that they don't authorize, and that is why they are going so heavy handed after all the hackers

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You know it's all hate talk and nonsense but suny is really messed up this time. all these raids and harassment is just nonsense. it's like they feel they've lost something.

i dunno what was going on when the ps2 was torn to pieces with the modbo / matrix infinity / duo / etc modchips, hdcombo and free mcboot softmod packages. yeah they got the hdcombo dics down but we've heard nothing about any kinds raids by the police. maybe the guys who are dealing with hacking the ps3 should really be anonymous like c4eva on the xbox scene.

A few people know who he really is, but it's not that simple to decipher who he is via a simple blog or twitter acc. Anyway sony can shove their ps3 up their rear.. time to stop and re-evaluate things.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good grief! This proves Sony doesn't want OtherOS back. It's not all about trying to stop piracy. I can't believe how Sony has acted over the PS3 hack.

It's unprecedented from any console gaming company. They have fell of their rocker! It's crazy!

Wowz... Sony is Maaddd

Quote Originally Posted by inginear View Post
    thanks for all your hard work graf! i'm sorry you got raided and have to deal with a lot of political stuff now.

on another note, screw the mob hits. we should get the muslim brotherhood to do the kamikaze thing to all of sony's buildings, in every country where they are located. after all, the brotherhood are terrorists already. we just need a way to turn them against sony.
    Man what’s wrong with you? This is a gaming community not some propaganda discussion board that you are bring up stuff that’s totally irrelevant to us gamers.

Way to go Graf; I hope things don’t turn out as bad as it seems for you bro.

Maybe sony will open a refund call center.. so you can get a refund if you want to mess with the workings of your ps3.

hang in there graf we support you! most of us at least

All this does is make me sad... dude. Graf, WE ALL appreciate what you've done, but maybe that's enough for now. Your life is potentially on the line here, and while we will keep fighting with you till the end, perhaps you should just cut your losses. Is the stupid PS3 really worth it? I'm sure SONY has already pissed off enough consumers, and now you should focus on winning a legal defense man. We will take the fight to them.

Good Luck Graf...

Quote Originally Posted by NTA View Post
    hang in there graf we support you! most of us at least
    I ABSOLUTELY SUPPORT YOU GRAF, and hope everyone else does too, because he has a real chance of winning due to the fact that the German laws are set up in favor of the little guy instead of the big guy...

Sponsored Links
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News