Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by xUb3rn00dlEx View Post
    This as a poster above said is all scare tactics, because they will target the youth (under 21) the most with these methods, in order to scare the population into submission. If they're this ruthless to minors, why would anyone bother defying them right?

Well, as another poster said previously, graf has big salty balls, and I second that, and also ask that we don't show fear and take not one step back (or else you commies!) against this fight with SONY.

And yes, we could do this the legal way and battle it out with them, but they are taking this fight into a gray area and are using illegal methods themselves (read the ToS) so we will fight fire with fire as one poster said. They might bring the gun to a knife fight, but we have the darkside
    Please, Somebody put this comment infront of the PS3 News page.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    According to new thread, Graf Chokolo is indeed has russian roots:

...Sony is suing Alexander Egorenkov known in the PS3 scene as Graf Chokol ..
    You gotta pay me more credit the next time I find something interesting!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I say the US army should start hackling PS3 consoles... if they haven't already.

Wonder if sony will raid the Pentagon? Anyway, to get public support these hackers need to play the victim. Everybody always supports the victim and well, unless sony can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt (that's how courts work generally) they lost money then there not the victim.

He should go on TV and say sony killed his grandparents and sold his dog for spare parts.

It's not Sony or the IP somebodies I worry about, it's the Sony working hacker haters, who know and created the system that I worry about. It's been said we should do it to Sony, and I bet their been talking the same over there in the tea rooms about spiking us back.

Unhappy PS3 Hacker Graf Chokolo's House Raided Again by Sony

graf_chokolo writes on his blog ([Register or Login to view links]

Quote Originally Posted by graf_chokolo
    SONY was at my home today again, with a new TRO against me. They took my whole equipment again and told me to stop my OtherOS project or else …. , guys.

They definitely do not want OtherOS back on PS3. They want me to take down all my OtherOS and PS3 utils. Make sure to clone all my GIT repositories. I don’t think you want me to stop, guys, do you ? Tell me what you think.

To give up would mean for me to betray my principles guys, so, the next question is what is more worth to me, my life or my principles. Keep my principles and destroy my life or to trample on my principles and save my life ? Most of you know only my work and don’t really know my personality, the guy who stands behind graf_chokolo. I’m proud how my parents brought me up, they tought to me to fight for my principles and what is right. To be a man of principles is not an easy task.

I moved the update to our ongoing Graf_Chokolo house raid thread and will update the first post... definitely disturbing news indeed.

+Rep for sharing the update RexVF5.

I for one admire all the work you do Graf_Chokolo but at the same time its your life that is getting disrupted.

Do what you want to do! not because it benefits all the followers but i hate to read that your house is getting raided, cos i think to myself is it worth it. But a big thank you for all that you have achieved so far.

Confused

all links are dead

Lightbulb

That is because Sony had them taken down... the OP is around 48 days old, only the update part is new.

You should be able to find the file download using Google (on Torrents, etc) though with search terms such as:
    • Graf_Chokolo's HV BIBLE [xCry].rar
    • [PS3]_graf_chokolo_Holy_bible
    • 8E0FC6B483D8439BC7E1D6148632022DC390CE19
    • F8DF8A5D6ABEFD20CE02EFE883D22FE90CC11845
    • RYH4NNED3BBZXR7B2YKIMMQCFXBZBTQZ

Also, below are a few links that popped up when searching:

Banned User
    Anon needs to kick it into high gear, as it seems Sony didn't learn anything from the last spanking they received.

Wonder why Sony is so adamant about keeping otherOS off the grid, it's not as if piracy could get any worse at this point (aside from potential blu ray piracy). It's almost as if they are doing this for two reasons, to scare PS3 hackers and to give a nice big middle finger the the hacking community essentially saying "Hey look at us, we are all powerful and there is nothing you can do about it."

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News