Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    he has massive, salty balls. loving it. love him to death, wow so instead of fixing the problems they'd just rather terrorize and punk everyone? This is ridiculous and deserves for a class action lawsuit, for everyone to come together and sue Sony for their actions, for their failures and their bullying.

I mean, homebrew has done nothing but enhance the ps3, AS WELL AS RETURNED AN ADVERTISED FEATURE, granted it adds the ability for piracy but they could crack down on anti-piracy meassure, hire GeoHot, Graf and others to help? What's 100k a year per person compared to all this hassle, court costs, etc.?

I now think everyone should pirate, it makes me furious they're acting this way. I'm not trying to advertise but I run a website, FNGnation.com and I will host any and all files related to the PS3 dev scene, you all have my full support. Legal Action or not, I'm not afraid.

Look at what hacking has done with the Microsoft Kinect, it has added some of the coolest, most unique features, ideas, concepts and apps I have ever seen. I mean a kid put it on the roof of his car and drove down his street and had the kinect map a 3d imaging of his street, not too mention the kinect remote and all these other cool INDEPENDENT devs have done!
    Last edited by pjmiller435; 02-24-2011 at 01:22 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    SCARE TACTICS. Plain n simple. There's something called 5th amendment in states.

And so does this Harvard Lawyer agree:

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmiller435 View Post
    he has massive, salty balls. loving it. love him to death
    THIS times 1000.

For the torrent lovers: thepiratebay.org/torrent/6197257/coolstuff.rar

Reverse Engineering in Germany is not illegal if you do it just for yourself without releasing it to the public or taking any other advantages out of it. But with releasing it to other people it's copyright infringement.

sony was sacred to death when he said that if provoked further he would release the hv bible... They thought that raiding his house and confiscating his items would scare him and the hv knowledge would remain secret.. But they were wrong.. Graf did the right thing by releasing hv bible.

They cant sue him for that.. His computers were confiscated so he might have used some other computer to put it on his blog.. probably an internet cafe.. he can just say that his password was compromised and he'l get away with it because the ip address would be different from the previous logins good application of brains... sony will soon go down the drain...

only losers play this kind of lame tactics...

LOL... Rep to Sony for being the FIRST company that raids a home from a hacker. I think Sony wants to make a statement here:
    Hackers are Terrorists!

Seems strange of him to upload his files on to Ukranian filehosting service: upload.com.ua/get/902382475/coolstuff.rar

it's completely in russian. Nevertheless, it's deleted because of the copyright infringement.

Don't worry - by end of the day there will hundreds of mirrors all over the net and Sony has a ZERO chance to take them all down as for each removed another 10 will crop out

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News