Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Damn, everything's getting serious now...

Much Respect to Graf and all the Other hardcord Devs that were/is working on the PS3...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Graf is a very dedicated man, he's risking his OWN skin in such a serious situation. True to his word, he releases this. Props to him for believing in what he does.

I used to be a huge Sony supporter. One thing is making sure your integrity as a corporation stays intact and that it doesn't become compromised. But this is getting out of hand. Look at Geohot for example, he's being pointed as the big 'culprit' to the cheating and such going on in the PS3. When infact, it's not that widespread and its only to those games that aren't tight on security in the first place. How many games have truly been hacked?

Seriously. All I usually hear about is the CoD series, and thats maybe because it's been the same damn thing ever since CoD 4. They've done little to change the structure of the game, hence why the hacking is so widespread in PC, 360, and PS3 for such game. If it wasn't for Geohot, hell, I wouldn't even own an iPhone right now.

Much respect to all the devs that make this possible, hope this ends well for all the ones involved.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, just look at our cream-of-the-crop representative democracies. Jealous yet? Where your private property can be taken at any time by the goons of the State for the sake of a fictional entity's (i.e. a "corporation's") "intellectual property rights." I think I'll download extra stuff today to continue eroding the absurd notion of patenting and monopolizing ideas.

Sony react so badly - makes you wonder what they're so scared of people finding. Maybe some little company owns patented interlectual property that sony have themselves stolen and they're terrified of the pending court cases against themselves.

Well, I can't think of any other (valid!) reason for such over the top reactions. Interesting to see how this plays out.

Feel sorry for Graf - he's gonna be in a hole heap o' ... for releasing his stuff! (That is of course assuming they can prove it was him / they don't get sued in the meantime)

The German police were temps on quadruple training pay, or their new games room has been redecorated. I wonder how much the Germans sold their own out, when I believe they have no reason other than back handers, to the whale killing Japs, and dose his computer stay in Germany, or go to Japan?

It makes you wonder if the PS3 console doesn't hold the key to a bigger treasure. Maybe it has the secrets to winning the Mega Millions lottery.

This is getting ridiculous! Sony has went insane & going after everybody and their mother. Please some court put a stop to this madness. How much more are they going to get by with here?

I honestly believe this is going to hurt Sony in the short and long term. Heck, I might even sale my PS3. It's making people very upset to see such a big company act in such a manner.

It's really unbelievable in how they're acting over this hack. Not seen anything even close to this from any other gaming console manufacturer. Good grief!

yet heroin dealers and the like roam the streets with gay abandon... what a wonderful world... come on.. it's a video game system.

i hope they don't send assassins next...
    Last edited by costocart; 02-23-2011 at 08:23 PM

Sony probably thought if they struck fast enough, they could get the files before Graf had a chance to distribute them into the Internet. Guess they're wrong again! On another note, the first link is already down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoff View Post
    I think it's time for some mob hits on these soulless Sony Execs.
    best idea i've heard by far..

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News