Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Graf Chokolo Releases PS3 Linux Tools & Debug Console Dumper

Sponsored Links
    Despite Sony's legal action, PS3 hacker Graf Chokolo has released some PS3 Linux Tools including PS3 Linux Hypervisor Scripts and Dispatcher Manager Utilities alongside a PlayStation 3 Debug Console Dumper.

Downloads: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: For today’s update on graf_chokolo, we’ll get to see some new cool releases from the respected PS3 scene hacker to our very own git. You guys with the developing sense, should seriously check them out and report back to graf if you want to help improve it.
    • Debug console dumper for PS3 hypervisor
    • Different Linux scripts that enable cool features by patching PS3 hypervisor and its processes

Also, some new updates on Dispatcher Manager utilities for PS3 Linux repository.

Graf Chokolo Releases PS3 Linux Tools & Debug Console Dumper

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so has anyone taken a look at this yet? i wonder if it might be possible to manipulate hv used for bd drive to finally write an app to change dvd/blu region or permanently make it region free, the #1 feature i want for my ps3

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i wish i can play my ps2 backups on any ps3.. thanks graf.

Thumbs Up

I'm really looking forward to have OtherOS back in F.W 3.55 ! Then i can run the newest homebrew while still having my YDL Zerogame setup. Think I read Graf was working on getting OtherOs back for fw 3.41 some time ago.. till then, 3.15 stays for me. Of course, YDL running from natively on PS3 would be even better! Great work Graf in helping restore what $ony stole from my original expensive purchase.

The PS3 is regionfree lol

Nice app keep up the nice work!

I think its only games that are region free but not 100 percent sure lol.

Most if not all of the games are region free, except possibly a handful. BD movies / DVD's are still limited by region.

only ps3 games are region free as for blu ray movies/dvds and older ps titles they are locked. I hope someone would release a build of a windows os for the ps3 LOL.

It will never happen. Windows doesn't run on PPC, except a special build of Windows NT. You'd still have to write drivers for the PS3 though.

go graf! stay out of trouble!

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News