Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hopefully this will allow for 1.05 update for GT5 and others to be decrypted and patched... i am so tired of grinding LeMans 24 hour... plus the fact that 1.05 adds new races, and increases money per race.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey Graf, congrats and good work! Here's a Venetica eboot (disc game), would you be able to test this one out? (BLES-00776)

[Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by moja; 01-17-2011 at 05:41 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great news, can't wait to see all games and DLCs decrypted and available to everyone! Thanks to Graf Chokolo.

all the games i bought legally from the psn have stopped working for some reason, it's saying i need to renew the license on all of them. i did go in and out of factory mode the other day though as a test, would that have something to do with it?

Great news chakolo, thank you very much for your wonderful work!

Have updated tools been released that allow true signing of packages or is everyone still signing using geohots key which is hard coded and can easily be identified? Sony *may* have let these slide if backup manages didn't work and we couldn't decrypt/resign PSN downloads but they are not going to sit back and allow this. Unless we have real tools expect an update real soon and most likely banning to begin...

Sick! It just shows how we're getting further and further. We're progressing nicely I can't wait for us to be able to get full PSN/DLC games.

Graf if you create GT5 1.05 Eboot you'll be a hero!! Greetings

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

Exciting news to know how close things are in the PS3 world to my old PS2... soon to be better!

Thumbs Up

I have now updated the first post with Graf_Chokolo's NPDRM Decryption Payload and PS3 GameOS Hypervisor exploit news as well.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast