Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I’m able to decrypt hdd_copy.self from 3.42 but not from 3.50
    So we can soon work on a PC port of the PS3's FS?

Sponsored Links
    Sweeet! thank you for the hardwork, can't wait for the great results

This is rad. Can't wait for GT5 now. I picked up my mates ps3 with a broken optical drive for $100, 3.15 firmware, jailbroke it and currently loving life

Yes, I am equally anticipating this decrypter. I can feel it in my bones. This will be accomplished with or without this version posted. Time fellas, time. PS3 is hacked, there is no stopping us!

So decrypting is done, now he needs to edit and compile the stuff. Hell, give this guy what he want, if you can offer it ! Why he do this on his own, he can get the files from Team Jailbreak and take a look on it, wouldn't it be easier and faster ? Nevermind, this is the most interesting progress I fallow these days. Hope to see a working downgrader to X-Mas.

This guy is a master of reverse code, please someone help him! Keep the great!

Awesome news! Truly awesome!

Nice Work

I saw pastie's file, and i saw this..

[Register or Login to view code]

WTF?!

I have an sx28 devolopment board. I brought it a while back to preform the revised xorloser exploit (geohotz) however other things came up and it has been in my drawer since (unopened) I will happily offer to you if you need. Anything to help progress. Just give me the nod and I can post out today no problems.

Great work. These are very exciting times indeed.

Forgot to mention. I don't expect any monies for the board. I will give it for the good off the scene.
    Last edited by brendanj9554; 11-30-2010 at 08:03 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nice one mate get that thing posted. This guy is going to become a legend.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News